PDA

View Full Version : EXPERT COMMAND

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 31st, 2006, 07:22 AM
After seeing Toby's pretty expert commander badge a month or so ago, I decided that would be a cool badge to go after. Well, about a month later I'm knocking on its door. I have a tad over 9900 points (10,000 are needed) so with a little persistence and luck tonight I will become one of the command elite. I only have about 80 hours as a commander so hope fully I will get the 100 hours needed to also get the distinguished service medal. For all those stat *****s like me you know how fun it is to set a stat goal and achieve excelence at a very hard game. Woot.

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 31st, 2006, 12:52 PM
You would've been a lot closer last night had that last round not go to crap on that server. That was so messed up.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 31st, 2006, 01:16 PM
I'm shooting for the Command Expert and Distinguished Service as well. Problem is I'm also trying to figure this whole flying thing out and so far the flying has been winning out. I'll get there but i still need like 65 hours for Distinguished Service and over 5k points fer Expert Command.

Biggs
March 31st, 2006, 02:15 PM
i'm gonna steal the commanders spot from andy every round tonight cause i outrank his arse......heheheheh

jk

Daedelus
March 31st, 2006, 06:40 PM
aww thought you would have gotten it last night after you guys left we switch to karkand it was a blast only like 20 peopl eon the server and sure the tickets thing was messed up there where plenty of times the marines had no flags and it wasnt counting down at all but only by kills i must have played untill the end of the round and that was like an 1 to an 1 1/2 for one round i was worn out after awhile costantly fending off attacks at the square. i didnt look i logged out so fast and the over all score but i bet it was high i got my tow missle ribbon and badge tow(whoring at the square) haha. hjope to see you guys on tonight.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 1st, 2006, 06:54 AM
Lol at Brent. You do out rank me but it goes by cammand score and not rank. I outranked Toby recently but he still got command over me because his command score was higher. You may not be able to trump me.

Biggs
April 1st, 2006, 10:12 AM
lies

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==