PDA

View Full Version : Last Thread as a single man

Wyrm_f00d
March 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yep that is right... the day has come... I will be getting married tomorrow (May 25) @ 4pm... I thought I'd say hello and i will talk to you guys in a week or so... i will be incommunicado whilst on the cruize... hopefully it wont catch on fire or any of that shiat that has been happening lately.. anywho...

talk to yall soon...

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I did the duty two weeks ago, the numbness will wear off in a couple of days. But have fun on the honeymoon!!!!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 25th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Congrats!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 25th, 2006, 06:08 AM
um you mean March? Otherwise this is one lonag ass day! lol

congtars btw

LA_MERC_Nutria
March 25th, 2006, 06:16 AM
HAHA he didn't even get married yet and can't remember the anniversary... man you in trouble.
Congrats.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 25th, 2006, 06:36 AM
lol, one day already seems like a couple of months! Good start there man....:stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 25th, 2006, 07:16 AM
HAHA he didn't even get married yet and can't remember the anniversary... man you in trouble.
Congrats.

LMFAO, he has a long row to hoe if he's already having troubles with dates.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 25th, 2006, 08:10 AM
lmao! ill remeber to lift a b33r for ya. bite dust

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 25th, 2006, 08:40 AM
lol...poor guy...taking the plunge into the menstral pool of...love...yeah thats it :p:

Have a good one!

Wyrm_f00d
March 25th, 2006, 09:27 AM
OOOOOOoops.. LOL MARCH!!!... damn.. this could get ugly...

Much luv...

Hollla!!!

SweetGirL
March 25th, 2006, 10:04 AM
"Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out." -Montaigne

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

"If marriage isn't a prison, why do they call it wedlock?"

Okay, I'm done now. Congratulations to you. =)

LA_MERC_Temp
March 25th, 2006, 10:05 AM
u do remember her name right, haha. congrats man. we'll be sure to have plenty of stuff lined of for ya when u get back to work.

LA_MERC_goose
March 25th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss Wyrm, I'll pray for ya.

j/j

congrats, enjoy yourself and don't forget to eat during the honeymoon - you can't live off of ..... well, you can try and I'll bet it's fun too. :D

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Day old punch spiked with champagne?

Congrats do0d. Next step is chitlins'!

Texas_Lawdog
March 27th, 2006, 05:38 AM
congrats

LA_MERC_BS
March 27th, 2006, 07:35 AM
RUN!!!! Run for the hills Wyrm. They trick you into a life time of pain and suffering using bait. First they start off with the skimpy clothes, promisses of one of her girlfriends sleeping over one night, they actually go to the movies to see a movie you want, they love your friends and your motorcycle, computer time is not a problem, and she drills into your head that she is very low maintanace. Then a year after yor married, your on the computer too long, that motorcycle is stupid, your friends are a bad influence, action movies are out of the question, skimpy clothes are given to good will and maw maw threads fill the closet, friend sleeping over is forever out of the question, and low maintanance was traded in for house and new car notes. I say rent or lease. There are a lot of women with great lease deals now days and the great thing about the lease is you can trade her in after four years and lease a different model.

LA_MERC_johncst
March 27th, 2006, 09:51 AM
there are some good and bad about it you have to workheard and i mean heard as hear as you ever worked to keep your life the way it was . But if i got the big D, i would never do it agin because i would gain a whole nuther 1/2 of a pay check so i can get my toys

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 27th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Congrats man!

LA_MERC_Yankee
March 28th, 2006, 06:14 AM
RUN!!!! Run for the hills Wyrm. They trick you into a life time of pain and suffering using bait. First they start off with the skimpy clothes, promisses of one of her girlfriends sleeping over one night, they actually go to the movies to see a movie you want, they love your friends and your motorcycle, computer time is not a problem, and she drills into your head that she is very low maintanace. Then a year after yor married, your on the computer too long, that motorcycle is stupid, your friends are a bad influence, action movies are out of the question, skimpy clothes are given to good will and maw maw threads fill the closet, friend sleeping over is forever out of the question, and low maintanance was traded in for house and new car notes. I say rent or lease. There are a lot of women with great lease deals now days and the great thing about the lease is you can trade her in after four years and lease a different model.

That's one of the best descriptions I've seen yet. Congrats Worm.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==