PDA

View Full Version : Well that settles that!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 22nd, 2006, 07:49 AM
Last night after much arm twisting Diesel finally got me to try another race in BFME2. I tried Isengard one last time and couldn't even fend off a medium computer. I switched to the Elves. WHOLY SH!T. Night and Day. We kicked ass and took names. The elves are far better. I finally enjoyed a game of BFME2. A few more of these for me to get familiar with them and I'll be ready for head to head on line play

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 22nd, 2006, 08:02 AM
yeah dwarves/elves are formidable, we still need to kick it up a notch as that was an easier map, when we can defend 2 mediums on a more spread out map, we will be ready. :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 22nd, 2006, 09:15 AM
What does it take to run the game. Am I capable right now? I think it sounds sweet. I played some Lord of the Rings stuff on PS2 over the last few years. I also enjoy the story and movies, and own all the books and movies. I will download the game tomorrow night and start playing against the comp to polish up. Any and all help as far as strats and ideas would be great.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 22nd, 2006, 10:25 AM
Yeah, here's a good strat. Don't play Isengard. Isengard ruled in the origianl BFME, but now they are crap.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 22nd, 2006, 12:48 PM
If you can play BF2 then yes you can. if not, probably no go.

Daedelus
March 23rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
true dat the evles are on hard mofo to beat escially once they get silverthorn arrows. I been playing alot of comp stomps on line and a few against brutal lvl but best we could do was take out 2 of them when there was 4. i got a few custom maps that have pretty good defencible starting positions so well have to give those a try. on 8 player mordor map we took 4 hard comps but that was because we had on guy in the back got gladriel and she owned them fast.
I still like isenguard for the warg rush but that about it. been trying alot of mordor and goblins as of late and like them(great cutom hero troll) just had to fine tune his powers and get ride of ones he didnt use etc. ok talk to you guys later hope to see you guys on soon i have to work over this weekend.
but if you guys get on team speake ill know your playing..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==