PDA

View Full Version : Biggs must go

SnAkEbItE
March 21st, 2006, 07:42 AM
First off gang let me say hey....

I know I have not been around allot lately, but moved got new job that sort of thing, we at FA are still around and running. Our members are dispersed when it comes to gameing but, several of us around 6 are playing BF2, we play some on the Texas Girlz, and on your guy's server. I was lucky enough the other night to have been playing when Biggs was on and just one word. Dude you need to get another hobby, girlfriend something cause you was ripping my butt up with those bombing runs of yours. Seriously dude, I mean give me a freaking break allready.

I had to quit because I couldn't no more than get spawned and you would rip me apart. My guy's did have fun fragging with you though, hopefully will catch you all on one night and have some fun....

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 21st, 2006, 08:43 AM
Yeah good to see ya again Snake, yeah Biggs is ruthless..it's just how he rolls...c ya around

LA_MERC_goose
March 21st, 2006, 08:58 AM
I've come to the agreement with Biggs, whenever I hear a tone on me and I know Biggs is in the server - I will hollar "THAT'S ME BIGGS! GO AWAY!" It usually works, unless he's in a different world and decided to shoot me down anyway. lol

But having to be ground forces and him or BS or Target in the air - I will not be in, on, or around anything that moves - sniper is your best bet.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 21st, 2006, 09:14 AM
The 1.21 patch made it hard to hit a J-10 now so if he's in one, watch out!

Biggs
March 21st, 2006, 03:16 PM
snakebite, i will be looking for you now.

SnAkEbItE
March 23rd, 2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah like you wasn't before jeesh..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==