PDA

View Full Version : DOWNLOAD EURO FORCE NOW!

Biggs
March 14th, 2006, 06:50 PM
WOOTA! euro force is know out, looks sweet! get it! now!

http://www.downloader.ea.com/

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2006, 07:28 AM
DONE, Looks great. I can't wait to get onto a full server playing it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 15th, 2006, 07:38 AM
ahh crap stuck in Atlanta the next couple of days will play it thursday night...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 15th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Meh, I'll get it sooner or later.

LA_MERC_BS
March 15th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I'm waiting to buy the CD. Call me old fasion, but I still like having the box and CD in my hand. Like a kid with a new toy leaving the mall.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2006, 08:44 AM
They eventually come out with the ability to burn your files into an executable DVD.

Daedelus
March 15th, 2006, 09:10 AM
same ill wait till i can get it in a box ive heard other complaints of people that dled it and had problem with the key code they give you when trying to install if you have to reload you system etc.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2006, 11:52 AM
I didn't have any problems.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 15th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I'm guessing this is an extra cost? I can't see gaming websites from work.

LA_MERC_goose
March 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM
$9.99

Features
The battle expands in this first booster pack to 2005's hit game Battlefield 2™. Take the powerful new Euro Force into action as you battle for control of all-new Asian locations.
The all-new Euro Force Army, with a full arsenal of the latest technology.
3 new maps, from battles in the Taraba Quarry and Operation Smoke Screen to close-quarters mayhem around the Great Wall of China.
4 new vehicles including the Leopard battle tank, Eurofighter Typhoon, and Tiger attack chopper.
7 new weapons including FAMAS and P90 rifles.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 15th, 2006, 02:11 PM
I just bought it. I will probably jump on sometime this weekend. My Pimp Slappin hand is getting a little weak. :ak47:

Too much DDO Crack....:crazyeye

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 16th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Wow. Some people are really stupid. There's this guy I know that tried to get the EuroForce booster but after he bought it it couldn't download it because it was asking for a gamespy account name. Well he didn't have one so he tried to create one. Problem is the nublet couldn't find a place to make a new account once he got to the GameSpy page. So after looking for a bit he said to me, "I used to have a GameSpy account lets just try to remember the password for it." Well he couldn't get any of those to work either so he calls on the master. I simply tell him that he already has a Gamespy account.. it's the same one you login with on BF2 startup you knucklehead! He gives me some BS like, "Oh...well I told you it was a really really stupid question." Some f00s need a good slappin every once in a while.

(Onji don't tell anyone it's just between us. I won't tell a soul I asked you that.)

LA_MERC_goose
March 16th, 2006, 02:21 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, self pwnage?

LA_MERC_johncst
March 16th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I got it yesterday look cool

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, self pwnage?

I was thinking the same thing.:slap

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 17th, 2006, 07:31 AM
yeah i do not know if a box will come out for this?!?! maybe, but this is a big patch is all...I do not know about a box

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 17th, 2006, 07:39 AM
There's a difference between me and most "normal" people. "Normal" people care what others think and try to put themselves in the best possible light. I just don't give a funk. When I do something stupid, kinda like my last post in this thread, my initial reaction is what a normal person would do. Don't tell a soul and pray Onji wouldn't tell anyone else. Then I think, "damn I'm stupid...I should tell everyone so they can laugh at me."

Euro is pretty cool I played Smoke Screen and Quarry after you nubs gave up on me. If anyone should have given up it was me, my side was getting pwned like we were Andy's redheaded step kid from that stripper he met on spring break in 96. The pwnage was total and complete.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 17th, 2006, 08:01 AM
ouch no lube style hey??

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 17th, 2006, 10:04 AM
You were on the other team. I'm pretty sure you didn't splurge and get the new heating KY massage lube.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 17th, 2006, 03:01 PM
LMFAO, Sorry X. We did hand it out like he stole something. Funny as hell though you have to admit. Everyone on our team was well into double digits and when you looked at X's team he had like 30+ and everyone else had 5's and 2's, lol. His second place guy had 5 points. What made matters worse is we were playing Sharqi and we were MEC's. Not only did johncst and I have complete domination of the air with the MEC chopper someone stole the USMC cobra helicopter. I remeber hearing X yell, "WTF you guys got our helicopter". He did hand out his own justice though. I got to liberal with my piloting and got down to about 10 feet off the ground just annihilating ground forces and X decides my helo looks better with a SRAW stuck in the front windshield. You bastage. Lol.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Any more people have an opinion about EURO. I was out of pocket all weekend so I din't get to play it any more but was wondering if anyone else had an reviews of their own on it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 20th, 2006, 10:07 AM
I liked it alot, I love the maps, they are so purty :)
but the dang bastards drive on the wrong side, so I keep saying the barrell is on the wrong side of the tank...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah I think the new maps are pretty. I especially like smoke screen.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 20th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I guess I'm stupid like Ex....heheheh

I went to buy the europack and when asked for my gamespy username and password I get nothing.....and nothing....and nothing...and nothing... all the passwords I usually use don't work....doh! I guess it's not meant to be ;)

Biggs
March 20th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I guess I'm stupid like Ex....heheheh

I went to buy the europack and when asked for my gamespy username and password I get nothing.....and nothing....and nothing...and nothing... all the passwords I usually use don't work....doh! I guess it's not meant to be ;)

lol nub,

u have to use the nick name that you use in game, for example my ingame nickname is {YGD}Biggs...so my id is {YGD}Biggs

i have LAMERC in front of my name as well, but i didnt put that in cause thats in that field they added with one of the patches.

chances are your id is LA_MERC_Sabre

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Your not the only one AL. I did the same thing when I went to get mine. Ask Brent I was cussing up a storm in TS because of the stupid gamespy crap. My id ended up being Andyconda. Try it again with LA_MERC_Sabre and it should work.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 20th, 2006, 11:40 AM
lol and also for all you boons waiting for a disk...there will be none...it is d/l only, think of it as a paid patch...EA is a money making machine, they get your claws in ya and rip everything out :p:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Lol. I can't believe they did that. Paid Patch. Rather I think it was an expansion pack. All it did was add a few new ranked maps with a different faction and a few new vehicles, weapons, and guns. LOL. EA is the debil. Its worth the 9.99 guys.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 20th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I did use LA_MERC_Sabre....still didn't work :(

when I log onto the game (bf2) it comes up as LA_MERC_Sabre....is there a way to comfirm my id in BF2?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I checked and your BF2 log on is LA_MERC_Sabre. Now are you making the mistake I did and trying to put in a password. On gamespy they want you to type your login name twice
I kept typing my login name and trying passwords before I realized it wanted my login name twice, doh, stupid brain. Let me know if that works.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 20th, 2006, 01:58 PM
doh! stupid brain.....that's what it is then...I was trying login and password (different entities).

I'll try again tonight.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 20th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Wow, we all think alike. I was having the same difficulties. I mean when do you put in your username and verify it? That's just stupid.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==