Fixed the Battle Recorder crash
Fixed the screen capture
Fixed the issue with Pixel Shader 1.4 video cards
Fixed the issue that caused heat seeking missiles to stick to oil towers
Fixed the issue that caused heat seaking missiles to ziz-zag
Reduced the maximum number of claymores that can be dropped to 2
Fixed the Server Browser filter to enable search by map name
Fixed the error in Client
Server communication causing sound, animation and other sync issues.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 9th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Battlefield 2 - 1.21 incremental patch

BF2_patch_1_21_incremental.exe (http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/BF2_patch_1_21_incremental.exe)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 9th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Official release date is tomorrow.

The patch is legitimate, however it is not scheduled for release until tomorrow, so there's a high probability you won't find many/any servers to play on until then.

LA_MERC_goose
March 10th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Reduced the maximum number of claymores that can be dropped to 2

DAMN IT! I love a claymore - especially now - I wish I could drop 20 of the little bastards!

LA_MERC_BS
March 10th, 2006, 09:25 AM
just saw that 1.21 patch is out :blue:
Fixed the issue that caused heat seeking missiles to stick to oil towers

That might have been kind of cool to see. Last night I flew high and dropped flares because I was getting toned. I made a loop and came back around and saw my flares. I got tone on my flares that were falling. I fired every missle I had at my own flares just playing around. Now keep in mind that I never saw a jet or a helo anywhere on the map. I let my missles fly. One stopped, turned and came back to hit me. My own damn missle hit me. My other missles found an enemy helo AND enemy jet. Shot them both down. I never saw them. The only thing I saw was two names at the same time pop up (probably a helo)then a second later another name poped up ( most likely a jet) that I killed. Never saw them....... sad.... so very sad.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 10th, 2006, 11:10 AM
The rockets are just bullsh!t now. They do 90 degree turns and fly off to kill anything on the map. No way a rocket flying at 3000kph could make turns like they do. Another weird thing is that they tend to go after the pilot, not the jet. Just what did they do to fix them?

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 10th, 2006, 11:45 AM
It's patch before the patch! Thanks EA!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==