PDA

View Full Version : BFME2

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 9th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I have a copy of BFME2 for sale. Make an offer.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM
LOL andy, i was feeling the same way buddy. But try to hold off, I may have found our savior

http://www.gamereplays.org/bfme2/portal.htm

They have all kinds of strats on there, what to build in what order, keyboard shortcut cheatsheets. And best of all, you can download replays from matches on there. We need to study.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 9th, 2006, 09:43 AM
You don't like it!? WTH?!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM
wth lmao

LA_MERC_Spark
March 9th, 2006, 10:02 AM
damn man!! you can't just post some ****e like that without some details! lol! wth is wrong with it?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 9th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Completly done wrong. Its a damn rush fest game and units have unbalances that are crap. Walls are meaning less. Towers are ****. Heros do it all and nothing can beat elves. I guess my solution is to start playing elves. I have looked at all those strats Onji and they almst all deal with a rush. Shouldn;'t be called BFME2. It should have been named RUSH FEST!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 9th, 2006, 12:06 PM
lol! guess i can scratch this one off the list of games to check out.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 9th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Yes, BF2 is the only game.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 9th, 2006, 01:15 PM
I don't have a problem with the game, but have noticed several...balance issues...when it comes to gameplay. I haven't played online yet...so I haven't noticed it like you have, no doubt. Why not just play against people that you know aren't going to be rush *****s and just have fun? Heck...if we could find some time when we would both be online, I would play just for the hell of it (haven't played against anyone alive yet).

LT

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 9th, 2006, 04:04 PM
yeah, me and a buddy played against the computer..omg hard, but i learned alot, as you have to play against a rush everytime, you have to either rush or defend against the rush. the game has alot of potential...I have found my army as I love the Dwarves, slow but tough and good rush stoppers.

Daedelus
March 10th, 2006, 07:34 PM
yeah lets set up a time where we can all get on and maybe do a good big comp stomp or something. ive done a few skirmishes and alliance campaigh working threw evil campaighn now but havnt tryed online yet. figured my low ram 512 would maybe lag me when it came to huge armies.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 10th, 2006, 10:16 PM
So i can download this and try it before buying it? I need to buy it to play with y'all?

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 11th, 2006, 06:34 AM
yes and yes!

Daedelus
March 15th, 2006, 09:31 AM
aww lovin it read on the fileplanet forums some stragies it was awsome.
they showed how to do a game winning one man rush to beat your opponant donw in 4-5 minutes.

play as dwarf at begining of game(they say to sell yuor 2 builders to get money back but i cant figure out how to sell them) so i just waitted till i had the 1,500 points to buy gloin(gimli's dad) run him to the enemy base.
Have him go straight for the enemy fotress set him to attack mode(if theres infantry there set him to defence mode) and just hack away at the fortress.
use you first 5 point ability to get heal,save this for right before gloin dyes.
Fortress should be in red by then,destroy fortress then go after troop making building(barracks/archery range etc) if you see builder slay him so he can not make any buildings(and with fortress down he wont be able to make another builder and with barracks down no troops) and use gloins AOE attack to take out any troops.

I did this the other day the guy was shocked and awed. hehe i finished him off in 5 min 30 sec. took longer because i had to wait for my 1,000 starting points to go up to 1,500 buy just using the fortress resources. but if i figure out how to sell my initial builders? they said i can cut the time down to 4 min.

now i have amny more strats so maybe ill make a thread for strats and post what ive found so far :)

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 15th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Boy I sure am glad I didn't buy this game. Now I can consentrate on DDO...

Oh and BF2 too....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2006, 03:00 PM
See I told you it had serious balance issues. Stupid game.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 16th, 2006, 09:48 AM
It sounds like pretty ghey game from Daed's post. So this game is the same type of game play as Warcraft (original) and Starcraft? Build, prosper, than go look for a fight?

Daedelus
March 16th, 2006, 12:16 PM
awww didnt what to scare any one away with the EA balance problems it seems its in all there games. just was trying to give you guys a tactic i have many more to make it easier for you all.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2006, 11:59 AM
all three games? I've started back on BFME2 Daed but I'm still displeased with their balancing issues. Not done very well if you ask me. But then again it is EA.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==