PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to TgZ

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 5th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Has anyone noticed that when you join the TgZ BF2 server, that the server message has "Shout out to LA_MERC" on it. Now that's sweet. Can we do the same, ort maybe on the main web page put up a News Post with a big thanks to the TgZ clan. Maybe something to the effect of putting a Thanks and maybe their web page and server info up with their server graphic with a comment like if you don't have enough on a MERC server visit this worthy site. I can see it helping us by haveing a clan that is similar that can help populate each others servers. I like playing on their server and I hope they like playing on ours. Any way. I think the shout out to LA_MERC on teh TgZ BF2 server was awesome. THANKS TgZ.

LA_MERC_goose
March 5th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Yes, very, very kewl! Server's a blast!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 5th, 2006, 08:25 AM
whats the ip??

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 5th, 2006, 08:28 AM
70.86.74.28 (Definately on my favorites list)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 5th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yea, I have manage to crash several chopers and kill some unsuspecting passengers that thought I could fly on their server....

I kinda felt bad about it, BUT.... I got to learn some way or another.. :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 5th, 2006, 08:42 AM
rgr on the ip.

Ivan
March 5th, 2006, 11:31 AM
THANKS TgZ.

:gandalf:

Biggs
March 5th, 2006, 01:46 PM
this is just a thought but.....

if it is ok with the powers that be....when we play with the TGZ guys, maybe we could get on the same ts. that make our playing time even better......can you imagine a entire team on ts.....the possiblities.

we could even pub together with like 20 guys and just own other peoples servers......

just a thought....

Daedelus
March 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM
aaw yeah that would be awsome so should we find out what there teamspeak ip is or just give them ours we could have a real blast all on the same team speak pluss it would be nice when our guys arent on i play with out the headset & mic that way i got some one to talk to on my days when iam off work lol...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 5th, 2006, 04:34 PM
this is just a thought but.....

if it is ok with the powers that be....when we play with the TGZ guys, maybe we could get on the same ts. that make our playing time even better......can you imagine a entire team on ts.....the possiblities.

we could even pub together with like 20 guys and just own other peoples servers......

This is also a great way to get your kick/bans in triple digits in record time.

When do we start?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 5th, 2006, 05:19 PM
This is also a great way to get your kick/bans in triple digits in record time.

When do we start?

I second the motion, WOOHOO!!!!!

Ab1dab1
March 5th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Who are the TGZ guys? (Sorry for being acronym deficient) -g-

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 5th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Texan Girls

I.P. is 70.86.74.28 Great Server, Tons of fun.

mkramer1121
March 6th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I'd be up for the other server ownage...That'd just be too much fun

LA_MERC_goose
March 6th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Hey Krock, who are y'all's server admins? I had a guy on yesterday that the only thing he did was drive a buggy into the plane as it tried to take off giving the pilot two or three TK's - I know my score was -17 in less than 3 minutes - I left and went to La Cantina. Gorro was the guys name.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 6th, 2006, 07:12 AM
yeah I see no problem with that Biggs, we have a 2nd teamspeak server if need be as well. Toby, Onji what are your opinions?

mkramer1121
March 6th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Ivan, KDogg, and NBLRacer, I run into that sometimes when I'm the only TgZ on, really wish I was admin too...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 6th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I saw Kdogg on last night. Things ran pretty good. Good to know he's an admin so if I see anything like that I'll know who to address it too.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 6th, 2006, 10:26 AM
yeah I see no problem with that Biggs, we have a 2nd teamspeak server if need be as well. Toby, Onji what are your opinions?

Shouldnt be a problem

LA_MERC_goose
March 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Do we want to start using the second TS server when we go over to the TgZ BF2 server?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 7th, 2006, 11:44 AM
No, I think we just give the Tgz guys our private TS info. If we go to the publis TS and then they do and then public peeps get on it could get busy. Lets just tell them to join out private TS server if they see us on their server and visa versa.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==