PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from SC

zohar
March 2nd, 2006, 01:40 PM
YellowDog is a friend of ours, as he lives in our town. We play lots of BF2 almost every weeknight from around 9pm EST to 12pm EST, mostly on pubs, where we usually dominate due to the three of us being on skype the entire time. We're looking for some decent mature players to play with, and YellowDog said you guys were just that.

My bf2 name is zohar79

the others in LIB are:

usmckilla
awk1984
talravan

Have a good one,
Nathan

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
hey zohar nice to meet ya, hope we can play on the Battlefield one day, we use teamspeak so hopefully we can hook up.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 2nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
Wazzabie Nate :)

Anywhoo... I told the LIB guys that we were a bunch of nubs, and they could pwn us real easy like. I figured we could be good target practice for them if nothing else.

What the H311 am I saying we for?? I aint got BF2 yet... Argggg... I feel so left out. :(

But seriously, I know Zohar and awk1984 real well, and I have meet one of the other fellas as well,,, There some pretty cool guys... I hope to see you fellas on the server real soon....

Like Im going to the store tonight and get this Dern game. Hope its worth the Bucks... :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 2nd, 2006, 08:50 PM
w00t! More SC Nubs! Glad to see ya here!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 3rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Lib guys......you should be careful playing with stray dogs........they can lead you into pretty dark areas.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 3rd, 2006, 06:17 PM
Hi!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==