PDA

View Full Version : TgZ vs. LAMERC!

[TgZ] Mkramer1121
March 1st, 2006, 03:39 PM
KDogg, one of our admins on the server, wanted to know if you guys wanted to get together Friday night, March 3, on the Texan Girlz Server for a little fun. Either post back on our Forums, or here, and we'll figure a time, though I doubt we'll shut the server down from the public, just maybe seperate squads on seperate teams. Let us know, and hope to see you there.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 1st, 2006, 03:49 PM
w00t noce to see you!

sounds great, just do not make it a flying map, because as yall know Biggs makes people cry up there!

we would love to have some friendly scrims and develope some site that we visit regularly.

If you want since your site has more traffic, we could also go to our server, if you would like.

what is your web page

BTW are you all really Texan Girls :)
BS and Andy always picture yall in camo langerie :p:

Biggs
March 1st, 2006, 04:07 PM
wootages!

sounds good to me, i and we really enjoy playing on ya'lls server. lets get it on!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 1st, 2006, 07:58 PM
Pretty good server that we tend to play on a lot. I can't play this Friday but we can probably get a few nubs together for a go round. Ofcourse BFME2 just came out so we may have to postpone it for a week or 2.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 06:17 AM
I am there as long as it is after 8cst
Any chance of doing this tonight instead TgZ?

mkramer1121
March 2nd, 2006, 06:52 AM
For some reason, I can't receive my password back for the MKramer account, but anyway, this is me. Thursday tends to be bad for me personally, usually weekends are better. Kdogg said 10cst, but I'm sure we'll be on before that. Anyway, here's the direct link to our forum:
http://www.texangirlz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23412

And actually, it seems most of us that play are actually guys and live spread out across the country. I'm fairly new to them, and its more informal then anything, but if you're a regular on the server, you wear the tag and work together.

Oh, and I know how Biggs can be, I shot him down once...ONCE...and it was a complete fluke...

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 2nd, 2006, 07:04 AM
lol....much like LA_MERC ie Louisiana Mercenaries.....maybe 1/3 of our clan lives in Lousiana.

It would be very cool to for the two clans to hook up!

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 07:28 AM
w00tzor, Onji or Goose can yall help him out on his other email??!?
this is the 2nd casr of this that I know of

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 2nd, 2006, 07:31 AM
I'm in for that.

mkramer1121
March 2nd, 2006, 07:35 AM
Yeah, my email is [email protected], just reset the password, send me a fake one, and I'll change it.

Biggs
March 2nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
Oh, and I know how Biggs can be, I shot him down once...ONCE...and it was a complete fluke...

lies, lies....i am invicible....lol, jk!

Biggs
March 2nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
or am i invisible...i always forget?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 2nd, 2006, 11:44 AM
Sweet. I like the Texan Girls Server and play there a lot. I down for some scrim time w/ public players. Just let ,e know the date and time and I'm there. If you Tgz guys ever need a server to scrim on we have one we're trying to populate as well. Lets PLay.

mkramer1121
March 2nd, 2006, 12:10 PM
I'll be on around 7ish CST on Friday, 3-3. I'll find out who's all gonna get there at that time. KDogg won't be on until 10ish, but we can see what we can scrounge up in the meantime.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 12:16 PM
yeah krock,if you wish we are looking for clans to partner up with and populate the server, kinda like if yours is empty we look at the other server as first choice of servers to join or dedicated nights that we play on each clan's server, I think we are very simular in our wishes and ideas of computer gaming.

mkramer1121
March 2nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
Post this on our forums, as I'm pretty much just the messenger, not an Admin yet. I don't see any reason though why they wouldn't be up for it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Can Andy or Biggs do this for me...I am at work and can not access their forums....arrgh!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 2nd, 2006, 01:15 PM
What is it exactly you need done

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 2nd, 2006, 01:53 PM
my bad Andy I have no idea what I was thinking be right back
/go to store/
/purchase one carrot/
come here horse!
:p:
j/k

yeah krock,if you wish we are looking for clans to partner up with and populate the server, kinda like if yours is empty we look at the other server as first choice of servers to join or dedicated nights that we play on each clan's server, I think we are very simular in our wishes and ideas of computer gaming.

then

Post this on our forums, as I'm pretty much just the messenger, not an Admin yet. I don't see any reason though why they wouldn't be up for it.

then

Can Andy or Biggs do this for me...I am at work and can not access their forums....arrgh!!

:)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 2nd, 2006, 04:17 PM
Does Tgz also have a CS server? I see that LGoPs is a CS server admin. Is it a 1.6 server or Source? We have a few people that play CS as well.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 2nd, 2006, 04:19 PM
Why yes..yes they do have a CS server or 6 with 2 DOD servers.

http://www.texangirlz.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=servers

mkramer1121
March 2nd, 2006, 08:48 PM
I'd start talkin' trash for tomorrow, but for some reason I think you guys are a bit more organized. Let's just say I'm probably one of the better pilots out there.

Ivan
March 3rd, 2006, 04:42 AM
Er...I was just going to say hello, but don't want to stumble into the middle of this fight :(

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 3rd, 2006, 05:29 AM
Hello, Ivan.

mkramer1121
March 3rd, 2006, 06:33 AM
I meant better pilots on the TgZ side...Not overall....However, I haven't played with everyone so who knows? I just read that and I see how it could be misconstrued. It should be fun tonight, I can't wait.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 3rd, 2006, 07:22 AM
For those of you who didn't see it. What Ivan is refering to is my tantrum last night. For those of you who know me, nothing ever really bothers me, but with some bad news last night I lost grip. The medication has kicked in this morning (Kahlua/coffee) and I'm all better.

What I meant by my question of "Exactly" Alan and Mike was before I simply posted on the Tgz site I wanted "Specifics". I thought a post simply saying lets try to populate each others servers would be vague and unhelpful. I'm more of a specifics person as I actually want to see some benefit.

Now back to the thread subject, yes, I think tonight will be fun. The Tgz peeps seem like our type of peeps. Should be intersting. Welcome to the fold Krock and Ivan.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 3rd, 2006, 07:42 AM
andy np man, do not understand how you misconstrude my joke, but anywho
all I mean was copy my post please and post on their site but donot worry about that.

Hey Ivan, nice to see ya, krock copy my post and bring it to your members, when I get some time at home this weekend I will try to visit your site.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 3rd, 2006, 08:50 AM
I'd start talkin' trash for tomorrow, but for some reason I think you guys are a bit more organized. Let's just say I'm probably one of the better pilots out there.

LA_MERC_Biggs...................are you waiting for something?:stick

mkramer1121
March 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Like I said....one of the beter pilots on the TgZ side....Biggs pwns me whenever I fly, hence why I think you guys have the edge. It just isn't fun to fly when Biggs is around...or try to defend a base either while he's in the air...or drive a tank or....well, you get the picture

LA_MERC_goose
March 3rd, 2006, 09:38 AM
Trust me, everytime I'm opposing Biggs on an aerial map, you hear "DAMN IT BIGGS! GIVE A BROTHA A BREAK!" on teamspeak roughly 10 to 15 times on that map. Damn pilots! lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 3rd, 2006, 09:40 AM
LMAO...we all know EXACTLY what you mean...but we love when he is on our team ;)

BS is not much better, while we are on the subject :)..lol

LA_MERC_goose
March 3rd, 2006, 09:53 AM
OH MAN! Last night was a blast - I swear BS, Andy and I are all three using the same damn brain - between the three of us I think we did 6 mid-air collisons - it was a freaking hoot!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 3rd, 2006, 10:11 AM

Your right, how did I not see that as consice. We're looking for partnership and poulate THE server, kinda like YOURS is empty we look at the OTHER server as first choice of servers. I mean I'm not one to get onto to anyone else's English but I was simply trying to understand "EXACTLY" what you were trying to say. :soapbox

Argh

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 3rd, 2006, 11:04 AM
do not worry about it Andy, Krock can take and run with it if he wishes

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 3rd, 2006, 11:38 AM
but donot worry about that.

I heard you the first time.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 3rd, 2006, 11:53 AM
Just for the record. I don't mind doing it. I don't mind makeing stupid posts and do it all the time. I would prefer at least a decent response to a legit question before going off into left field with smart ass comments.

Biggs
March 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
i like beans.......lets get it on.

i'm the juggarnut bi0tch!

Ivan
March 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
I like the idea about populating each other's servers.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 3rd, 2006, 04:59 PM
I like the Idea of me Playing BF2...
I bought it last night and R Now the BOONIFIED!!! KING AND HIGH PRIEST UBER DUBER NUBLET Of ALL TIME. :)

So watch the H311 out :)

Biggs
March 3rd, 2006, 05:14 PM
dog, dont worry about not being good. goose sucked really bad (i cried for him) and after a little while he got pretty good.....and now he is a really good player who kicks some arse.....learn from the bird, dog.

LA_MERC_BS
March 3rd, 2006, 05:24 PM
I might be able to play tonight. The wind is blowing a little too much to be out walking wheelies on the bikes. Especially at the Battleship parkway which is right on the water.

LA_MERC_BS
March 3rd, 2006, 08:11 PM
Hey where ya'll is? Me, Bigg, Yeller and Goose all showed up.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 4th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Sorry I got wife haxed...had to take down wallpaper, didnt get on the computer til alost 10.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 07:42 AM
LOL,

We were on TgZ server until after 12:00...

I learned that I have a lot to learn... :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 4th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Sorry. I got beer h4x3d. Passed out at 9 I think. Shouldn't have started drinking so early (5:30), but I had a bad day and was making it go away. I'll be on a lot today and tomorrow.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Sorry. I got beer h4x3d. Passed out at 9 I think. Shouldn't have started drinking so early (5:30), but I had a bad day and was making it go away. I'll be on a lot today and tomorrow.

LOL... Well, it happens to the best of use, just so long as you dont let it happen again, or I will have to turn sweets lose on you :)

mkramer1121
March 4th, 2006, 12:54 PM
That was a total blast last night guys, whoever didn't show up missed out. Oh, and Biggs, thanks for helping me get my Veteran Assault Badge...Pilot extraordinaire

Biggs
March 4th, 2006, 01:05 PM
lol no problem.....we always help each other out when it comes to badge/medal time!

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 4th, 2006, 01:20 PM
yeah krock if yall want we can have a clan medal match and see who can get the most medals lol...

we all get on our server and "give" each other some medals.
glad we had a good time, I will see you on tonight.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 4th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah Diesel is right. We help each other out when trying to obtain medals/badges/ribbons. I too will be on tonight. See you then.

mkramer1121
March 4th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Sounds good, see you guys then

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==