PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras

Biggs
February 21st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Woohoo!

Its that time again...this time NOLA is only expecting about 500,000 people on Mardi Gras Day instead of like 8,000,000.

You know what dat means......I gotta booze more to make up for those foos missing out.

Happy Mardi Gras.....kicking it off this weekend!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2006, 11:47 AM
What's everyone's plans. I don't hear much from Dirge anymore. You know, Except come to my house an dhelp me build my fence.......or come to my house and help me put on a new roof....................or Andy, can you help me wash my cat. I think he's planing on going to Mardi Gras, but since Katrina came to town I don't see or hear much from Dirge, Yankee, or Spark. Damn you Katrina.

Brent are you going to NOLA. IF so let me know when and where and I'll help you drink it up to make up for the missing 7,500,000 peeps not making the carnival season this year.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2006, 11:49 AM
I think its time for a MERC Booze-a-Palooza.

This could be an annual MERC event like the crawfish boil and LAN. I can see the headliner now. LA_MERC Booza Palooza 1, where inhibitions are left behind and Andy's power chord has lost its mind. hehehehehehehehehehehe

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 21st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Hey Andy I need help building my fence.....

Biggs
February 21st, 2006, 03:04 PM
andy, i think there are many things that are wrong with you. you should look into professional help.....lol

this friday and saturday are sort of a tradition...although endymion is on a different route this year i think.

this weekend, every year since i was a freshman is high school, my extended group of friends gets together and gets sloppy. we usually have a pot-o-gold, a few kegs with kegarators, our token drink the "swamp frog", a bunch of junked sofas, a stereo, and last year we even had a big screen tv...dont ask how we got it. we are usually on st charles around 6th st. we stay out there until bacchus is over which is on sunday.

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 21st, 2006, 03:09 PM
Andy, are you coming down? Just make sure you save up some energy for the bachelor party! I think it's going to be the weekend before the wedding. Actually I'm pretty darn sure it's going to be that weekend so don't use all of the get outta the house cards up.

Iccey
February 21st, 2006, 03:16 PM
Okay all u Mercs commin to Mardi Gras PM me dammit so we can all hook up hehe

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM
...how many days till Mardi Gras is over???....
wohoo t- 1 week :p:

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 21st, 2006, 04:23 PM
You are like me huh Mike? Can't wait till this sh!t is over.

LA_MERC_Spark
February 21st, 2006, 04:33 PM
Now hang on a minute! I've been more than available f00! But this weekend is totally out for me. I'm going to take advantage of the holiday and use a vacation day on monday. Since this is an off friday, that gives me 5 days to work on the new house! w00t!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 21st, 2006, 06:00 PM
I just want to see some b()()bs. LOL!

HENK
February 22nd, 2006, 05:02 AM
i ll be there .i am flying in tomorrow .
pm me some phone numbers!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 8th, 2006, 02:59 PM
somehow this thread never showed up for me until now. wtf

Andy, I had talked to you and the wife about Mardi Gras and offered room with no response. I'm dissapointed... :( As for Mardi Gras. Woah, that wasa looong weekend.

Just for that, I'll see what kinda work I can drum up this weekend. :stick jk

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==