PDA

View Full Version : Euro Force Booster Pack

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 21st, 2006, 07:22 AM
On the Ea Downloader website it states that Euro Force will be out March 2006.

Yesterday when I checked the site it stated Feburary.....

Anybody heard anything??

Biggs
February 21st, 2006, 11:04 AM
yes. diesle told me that cause the aa is so ghey, ea will come out with a new patch to sovle the gheyness which will come out before euro force, which will postpone the new booster.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2006, 11:09 AM
AA is not Ghey it just actuallly finally can shoot down an aircraft. I will admit the firendly before foe tendancey is ghey though.

LA_MERC_Onji
February 21st, 2006, 11:12 AM
its been delayed while they work on a patch to correct some issues the 1.2 patch made:

ommunity Update - 2/20/06

Listen up Troops,

Although patch 1.2 included several fixes that we know were eagerly awaited, it unfortunately introduced some new issues. These are being addressed immediately and we are working around the clock to resolve those. Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21. In addition, we have decided to postpone the Euro Force Booster Pack until sometime after the release of the updated 1.21 patch.

Stick to this web space for additional information soon.

On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

The team at DICE and EA

LA_MERC_goose
February 21st, 2006, 11:12 AM
Listen up Troops,

Although patch 1.2 included several fixes that we know were eagerly awaited, it unfortunately introduced some new issues. These are being addressed immediately and we are working around the clock to resolve those. Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21. In addition, we have decided to postpone the Euro Force Booster Pack until sometime after the release of the updated 1.21 patch.

Stick to this web space for additional information soon.

On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

The team at DICE and EA

Stolen from bf2tracker.com

Biggs
February 21st, 2006, 11:15 AM
AA is not Ghey it just actuallly finally can shoot down an aircraft. I will admit the firendly before foe tendancey is ghey though.

thats what i mean...it is frakin only good for tking

the aa stile cannot hang with Biggs, but the linebacker is tricky

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2006, 11:20 AM
Agreed, Instead of AA sites, we need to call them TK sites, LOL. If they would just fix that it would be ok. The AA is so much better but against really good pilots like Brent you still have a hard time shooting them down. I like that. It rewards the great pilots and stops all these freaking nub want a be pilots from taking planes. I hope Euro is not postponed to long.

LA_MERC_goose
February 21st, 2006, 11:29 AM
DAMN ONJI! You haxor! lol :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2006, 11:33 AM
Lol Never seen a double post by two different people saying the same thing. HAX.

Ab1dab1
February 25th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Everybody is complaining about AA. I don't have any problems shooting down the other team, even when our guys are chasing them in a dogfight. I think your problem is that newbs are jumping in the AA to try and get their Air Defense Medals/Ribbons who don't know how to aim. I think it is great that you can actually shoot down planes now with 2 missle shots.

LA_MERC_BS
February 25th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I think there is a simple fix to this problem that will make everyone happy. Tweak the ground AA so that it reduces some of the TKs and take the Air to air missels out of the jets. That would force the jets to dog fight more which keeps them more occupied in the air. The way the ground AA is now gives the guys on the ground a little more defense against the jets. The only problem I have with the missles now is that anyone regaurdless of skill can get in a jet and missle you down.

LA_MERC_BS
February 25th, 2006, 11:38 AM
If they really wanted to even it up a little more, they could take the bombs out of the jets too.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM
I think that is a great idea BS, the J-10, mig-29 and f-35 should care no bombs, only the su-30, f-18, and su-34 should be bombers!!

that would make the balance so much better.

Biggs
February 25th, 2006, 04:30 PM
wth is wrong with you people?!?!?!?!?!?!

ya'll just fear the biggs! woot

LA_MERC_BS
February 26th, 2006, 01:26 AM
Taking the bombs and missles off the fighters would definately be in your favor. You use the guns more than the bombs anyway. You didn't use the missles before and patch. So forcing everyone to use just guns would cut down on nubs getting a lucky missle off. I bet the line waiting to get into a jet would be gone then.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 27th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Better yet have no reloads for weapon systems. What you see is what you get. If the J-10 has two bombs and 4 air to air missiles that is what it has. IF you want a reload fly over the airfield again. You might be a little pikier w/ less armaments.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==