PDA

View Full Version : Stats page updated

LA_MERC_Onji
February 20th, 2006, 09:24 AM
The BF2 stats page has been updated to include more stuff on the front page. This is currently all you can put on the front stats page for now. The progress bars still need a little work, but thats about it.

http://www.lamerc.com/bf2/stats.php

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 20th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Looks great Darren. I sure would love to see something like this on our front page of the main site. I know I know. Its a lot of work and I hear Goose already has a very sweet layout but I sure would like it. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 20th, 2006, 04:21 PM
awesome!....off topic but how do I put the bf2 awards and stuff in my sig??

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 20th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Shweet! Tanks onji-son

Daedelus
February 20th, 2006, 08:33 PM
hey sling for your bf2 stuff in a sig go check out www.tehsig.com that is where you get the walk threw for how to make a sig. i can get with you soem time on team speak if you like and walk you threw it i can show you some extra tweeks to get a nice sig up. whanted to do this before for people but each person has to register and get there own password this gives you your own private feed to there website so your sig is seen from other websites.

LA_MERC_Onji
February 23rd, 2006, 09:40 AM
ok stats page has been updated again.

:progress bars are fixed
:all of our names are more uniform now

also, Daedelus, i saw last night that you made a new BF2 account so you could put LA_MERC in your title. No need to do that man, you have 8000+ points on your existing account, just add the prefix 'LA_MERC' in front of your existing name so you can keep your points. (also a little thing thats been killing me, youve been putting La_Merc, its actually LA_MERC, sorry had to mention it hehe)

LA_MERC_goose
February 23rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Looks good, Onji. Good job.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 23rd, 2006, 11:45 AM
oh we hit him hard, last night and I think he is under the impression that he needs to go back and add the tag or create another account lower case merc is just not acceptable.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2006, 02:40 PM
Yes, we be ALL CAPS TYPES OF PEEPS.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 23rd, 2006, 03:03 PM
Hell Yeah!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==