PDA

View Full Version : Chalk Up Antoher One for the Big Ford!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 17th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Coming back from lunch today in my truck I'm having to go through a ton of traffic as all the schools got out half a day. Any way while doing so I round a curve and Boom! A damn chest of drawers is right in the middle of the road. I start to lock up the breaks and then realize that in doing so I could spin out, hit the ditch, or worse hit other cars. I'm not in a good mood from a meeting earlier and something snapped. Instead of braking I hit the gas. Pedal down hard. I even drop a gear from 4th down to 3rd. BOOM. The splintering debris was actually beautiful. It felt good too. Don't knw why I'm in such a damn bad mood right now but **** it I was pissed from the fridge incident still. The lady on the sid eof the road who obviously had lost the chest of draws from here little nissan truck was yelling at my and cussing like a sailor. I yelled back and then started to hit the brakes. She ran back to her truck, lol. I'm such an asshole today. OUTTA DA WAY PECK!!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
February 17th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Smacktard Andy strikes again! Keep the furniture in the house, people! :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 17th, 2006, 01:24 PM
This thread is useless without pictures...

jk!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 17th, 2006, 01:41 PM
ROFLMFAO Da Bulldozer

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 17th, 2006, 03:05 PM
lmao.....funny thing is....I can visualize this perfectly...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I can take pictures of the brown scuff marks on the bumper. The chest of drawers is GONE. I'm sure they've moved the debris off the road by now and I don't have a camera phone. I guess I'm going to have to install a dash cam on my truck.

LA_MERC_Spark
February 17th, 2006, 06:22 PM
ROFLMFAO!! Ya killing me man!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 17th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Waht won't you run over Andy? LMAO at lady who doesn't know what tying down a load means!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 17th, 2006, 11:56 PM
You go Andy!

Exept for the part about picking on "little trucks" me and my Toyota take offence :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==