PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Biggs and BS

LA_MERC_goose
February 16th, 2006, 07:11 AM
After everyone LEFT ME last night :dont I got on the La Cantina server. I had a descent round on Karkland (especially when I was there for half the round) and then Gulf of Oman came on. I was US, spawned on the carrier - WOOHOO there's a jet. As I'm running, damn artty on the carrier deck - oh well. Respawn, jet does too, no one near it so I take it. I switched over to bomb, BS and Biggs trick, fly around for a few seconds and find a bunch of squares on the ground with no X in the them - BOMBS AWAY! GOT 4! NICE! Back to the carrier, got more - repeated serval times but usually one or two kills. I saw their bomber fly over their runway - still on bombs, then he straigthens out, switch to missles and let two rip and back to bombs real quick like - bomber down (repeated twice). My two deaths were from artty and a AA site, which I dropped my bombs as he shot me so I killed him too. My kill total was 18. Thanks guys for the advice and as long as I play at night with other nub pilots I'm not so bad. lol

Biggs
February 16th, 2006, 08:01 AM
lol, good job....now, maybe you can convince the la cantina admins to unban me.

LA_MERC_goose
February 16th, 2006, 08:30 AM
maybe you can convince the la cantina admins to unban me
Ahh, that should be fun - let me see what I can do. :slp

Added: Biggs, what was the ban for, you know?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 16th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Another great way to pick up kills is to spray CP's with your guns. Especailly nuetral ones with none of our guys and you can always be the camp wh0re and keep strafing the airstrip on Oman. There's always nubs there waiting for the planes. Ofcourse since you hp is lower and the AA is better you might want to some in straight over the gas pipes that are on fire. That way the AA can't get you until you fire guns and/or bombs on him.

LA_MERC_goose
February 17th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Hey Biggs, La Cantina admin says he doesn't see you on the banned list for their BF2 server. If you're still having problems getting in, he said he needs your hash id - I can get that from our server when you join.

Biggs
February 17th, 2006, 07:48 AM
wow, thanks goose. i didnt really actually mean go talk to the admin...lol. thanks though bud! i will try to get on their server tonight and see what happens.

LA_MERC_goose
February 17th, 2006, 08:32 AM
You didn't mean for me to go talk to the admin but yet you asked me to find out why you were banned? COME ON MAN! MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY! lol - no problem - I've been bored at work for several days now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==