PDA

View Full Version : Job hunting

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 11th, 2006, 08:29 PM
So....as some of you know, I'm looking for a new job in the Montana area (Missoula or Helena to be specific). Well, I was looking around on the internet just now and came across something that I thought was just great...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 11th, 2006, 08:32 PM
This is the full listing:

Wage $12.01 - $12.01 Hourly Location CONDON, MISSOULA, MT, 59826
Employer is seeking a full-time hooker. Duties will include hooking on a Link Belt Yarder. Will consider training someone with at least one year logging experience. This is a physically demanding job. Will work Monday-Friday. Wage is $12/hour or higher depending on experience. Presently working in the Swan Valley/Phillipsburg area. //2904rm ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Will be standing, climbing, walking on uneven terrain, performing physically strenuous tasks, working in all weather types.
Open Date 12/29/2005 Close Date
Education None
Shift Day
Availability Full
Days Off Sat, Sun
Openings 1 Work Schedule 40
Lifting Capacity Over 75 lbs
Driver License Standard Endorsements
Job Benefits
Commission No

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM
LOL,,, Well its a job

LA_MERC_BS
February 12th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Lt. I have a job for ya. You ever concidered a carreer in Southern Law Enforcement? We have to hire six peeps.

How to do tell someone that you want them to come be a guy that no one likes, people try to kill you from time to time, your garantied at least one bankruptcy and at least one divorce and medium to low pay?

Want me to send you an application?

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 12th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Uuuuh.,...no thanks! Already been through the divorce thing...don't want to do that again.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==