PDA

View Full Version : morons!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 11th, 2006, 09:23 AM
do people not care that if they are the cause of getting themselves tk'd..ie running right in front of mah tank when im at full speed and cant stop, they freaking still punish me for it?? I mean cmon...I always forgive if it was my fault....I had a guy last night that went out of his way to jump under the tracks and then punished me....Ok im done venting...Cant we all just get along :doh

Biggs
February 11th, 2006, 09:53 AM
well sling,

tk'in is overrated. i get about 10 tk's a everyt ime i play. but yes some people do it on purpose and others are just idiots and dont know any better.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 11th, 2006, 09:55 AM
See.....I told you old people should have their eyes checked more often. 55 alive buddy!:stick

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 11th, 2006, 10:22 AM
']See.....I told you old people should have their eyes checked more often. 55 alive buddy!:stick

Did I give you permission to speak?? Thats what I thought..back to yer hole nub

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 11th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Hey Sling why have you been playig with yourself...lol
Join us on TS and get eith the group dude!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 11th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I will be joining you guys this weekend. I have been hella busy as of late and I hate jumping in with you guys and leaving 5 mins later. Please dont think i dont enjoy playing with yall. Hopefully you guys can help me make sergeant this weekend...w00t

LA_MERC_Drax
February 11th, 2006, 10:44 AM

LMAO, :owned:

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 11th, 2006, 10:58 AM

I will be residing in CS: or DOD:source allweekend. Do I need to call the AARP to give ya ride there?

Biggs
February 11th, 2006, 11:07 AM
sling

that true....man u you are gonna play bf2...even for 10 minutes...get on ts and play with us....being on ts and in a squad makes the game uber pwnage and increases our pwning abilties to the nth power.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 11th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Sometimes nubs are just trying to get you negative points. Today I was playing and this guy, for 2 entire rounds of 64 player Fushe Pass on a 44 man server tked people. He would get in the attack chopper and wait for people to get in the blackhawks and blow them up. So naturally he was tked like 10 times, twice by me, and punished for it.

I don't understand it much but I know me a Biggs have done it to a guy before when he wouldn't get out of the attack chopper. If he didn't get in and me a Biggs got in he would snipe us out. So we would shoot him while he was waiting for the chopper to respawn but not kill him. That way he would kill us and we could punish. We got him to a negative 30 or so that way.

Actually kinda fun. ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==