PDA

View Full Version : woot

Biggs
January 30th, 2006, 10:06 AM
i got my 430th gold medal yesterday....and my k/d is up to 4.22...

i offer pnwage classes weekdays from 8:00pm - 9:00pm. no fee is required. walk-ins welcome. shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in building. kicks/bans result in goofey high five moments,

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 30th, 2006, 11:40 AM
nub...
you sure were cursed out last night....we made no friends in our pawnage 101 class...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 30th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah, we need to post some of the things that were being said about MERC last night. Ownage does not even begin to describe the pain we were brigning them.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 30th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Dam it all!!! You nubs gonna be on tonight?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 30th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I have to give some props to Andy, Biggs and Slingy. I was commanding while we were trying to do a little Blackwhoring on Maashturr City. Andy was too preoccupied with his "flight stick" to notice that we were in range of every HUMVVEE and tank on the map which were all shooting our ashess down. So about midway through we are down about 20 tickets and only had 1 CP. Thanks to that crew and the others on our side we came back and won the round 24-0. Most of the map I didn't have arty or scan and the uav was taken out many times. So they did it without much help from me, their commander.

Great job guys! I know we were called a few not so friendly names and a few guys were asking the admin to ban Biggs on Clean Sweep after he repeatedly took out the Su-34. It was fun. I have to figure out the moves to get a plane off my tail and learn to shoot targets with my guns in the jet. That is the quickest and easiest way to get major points, golds, and bans.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 30th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah, that was fun X. It was a good come back. I know "Don't call it a come back" LOL. It was good though. Rich I'll be on tonight. I mean I am on tonight. Its 7:30 and Biggs and I are o. I figured I was early so I would see Dirge. No dice yet.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 30th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Sorry man. LSU women's b-ball on HD. Then new episode of 24. Man that show rocks. Especially in HD. Will be back tomorrow night.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==