PDA

View Full Version : I may need some police help Jerry

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I was having to seperate my boys this afternoon. A typical event with my children. What I didn't realize was that Candace had been taking pictures of them today. So the camera was handy. She didn't approve of my method of stopping my 2 year old (Well almost 2, he turns 2 in about 3 weeks). He doesn't sit stil while I lay down the law. Thus Candace snaps the picture attached below. I see nothing wrong with it but she did mention something about the child protection agency. So if I make a call to you from cell 5 with Butch in the background yelling come over here pretty boy. Come get me out.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2006, 04:43 PM
LMFAO, wife said it best. She sees the post and says, "Yeah, your biker buddy better come save you from Mr. Toss Salad Man". ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 28th, 2006, 04:51 PM
omg...that's classic! Great pic

LA_MERC_Spark
January 28th, 2006, 05:03 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 28th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Oh what I have to look forward to.....lol.....

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 28th, 2006, 09:01 PM
My wife got a kick outa that one!!! ROFL!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 28th, 2006, 09:54 PM
what's even more comedic....Tyler is wearing a saints jersey!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 28th, 2006, 10:37 PM
My wife also loved the pic.....she said that would be us if we have another boy.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Oh no he didn't. Did he just disrespect my Saints. Right about now I should interject some foul response. But the fact he just recognized the jersey has brought a tear to my eye.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM
LOL!! Good one Andy :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 28th, 2006, 11:00 PM
So my question is.....Is that a San Antonio Saints Jersey?

LA_MERC_BS
January 29th, 2006, 01:47 AM
hahahah great picture. This is a perfect time to explain 90% of southern law enforcements stance on child abuse. Theres no such thang. That photo would land you in jail in the northern states, but round here we call that just damn good parenting. An ass whoopin not only forces the child to do what you want using pain compliance, it also teaches children all the essential elements of being a man. Plus it gives kids some great stories to tell their buddies later on in life. I say 90% because you always have some Mr. Fancey pants that looks like peter pan who wants to try and twist a kids red ass into child abuse. That child abuse crap just started within the last 10 years. Remember when you were a kid running around the neighborhood? Not only did you have to worry about your parents seeing you do something, you also had to worry about all the parents in the neighborhood. Any parent in the neighborhood could beat any child in the event that the parent was not there at the time of screw up. Then that parent would call yours and tell them they had to wear your ass out and what it was for. Then you got another whoopin for making Mr. Jimmy down the street take time away from cutting his grass to give you a whoopin. Don't try that now days. Thats jail time. Thats why kids dont have any respect for people in the neighborhood now days. I say keep up the good work there Andy, your passing down some herritage.
Ok I'm done ..... NEXT

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 29th, 2006, 06:13 AM
lol...nice one....Andy looks like he is going to work with his lunch pale.... :)

LA_MERC_FragFood
March 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
That's what overalls are for, right? I used 'em that way allatime.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==