PDA

View Full Version : And why does she deserve this????

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 27th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Political hall of fame to induct Gov. Blanco, six others

12:01 PM CST on Friday, January 27, 2006
Associated Press

WIINNFIELD -- Governor Kathleen Blanco and the late Secretary of State Fox McKeithen are among a group of seven state politicians who will be inducted into the Louisiana Political Hall of Fame Saturday.

Other inductees are State Superintendent of Education Cecil J. Picard, Washington political analysts Charles "Charlie" Cook, former Legislator the late Sylvan Friedman, Senate President Don Hines, former Secretary of State and former Representative Victor "Vic" Stelly.

Each year since 1993, the Winnfield museum names several inductees based on selections by "an anonymous statewide committee."

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Wonder who is on the anonymouse statewide committe?? Next thing you know they are going to nominate Wonka...

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM
lol

well it looks like the 'political hall of fame' ranks up there with the 'rubics cube hall of fame'....where nobody cares except for those that are voted in.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 27th, 2006, 12:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I read the article this morning. So, is she gonna be in there for being the woman who single handedly ruined Louisiana... more than what it was? I guess such a big f up should be put in the hall of fame. It may just be a reminder of what happens if we vote another woman in.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 27th, 2006, 01:24 PM
I think the "panel" knows that y'all won't elect another woman for a while. Alos the FUBU principle. F**K UP, Move UP!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==