PDA

View Full Version : Special Forces night

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 17th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I'd like to get a few of you nubs to play SF with me so I can get the helicopter and crew service ribbons in SF. Not to mention just pwning in the Hind or Apache.

As a side note, we need to help each other get some of the other badges as well. Biggs and I can get the expert repair badge now but it's 25 points IAR. Now if we could get a map or 3 set to 64 player when there is only like 20 of us on the server there should be ample time to get 25 repair points. Provided someone keeps blowing up the arty, uav, and radar throughout the entire round.

Not sure what/if there are any awards you guys are up for but I'm always willing to help a brotha out.

Biggs
January 17th, 2006, 04:30 PM
yeah x,

i need those 25 repair point as well as 25 suppliy points.

i will play some SF and pilot a hind for ya if u want.

Wyrm_f00d
January 17th, 2006, 05:37 PM
i'd be down for some SF sometime... i think i need to rack up some more time for vet awards in SF but gotta get it some how.. and i gotta get my damn knife metal too... that one is pissin' me off...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM
do0d I have a knife for ya.:stick

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 18th, 2006, 02:37 AM
I think Andy got his knife award in SF, most likely a dark map but I'm not sure. As long as you have 15 hours in a kit in regular BF2 then you are eligible to get the vet or expert in SF. All you need are the kills it takes in a round to get it. Right from the day I got it when I checked Hypernia it told me I could get vet for all the kits. I need the vet sniper and anti-tank badges still. If I can get in a Hind with Biggs then hopefully I can double up and get a vet badge and the helicopter ribbon in the same round.

Biggs those resupply points shouldn't be a problem you just have to get out of a vehical for a round or two and we can get that for you in no time.

Daedelus
January 18th, 2006, 09:11 AM
sounds gret iam willing to jump in over there i actually like some of those maps and it would help me tune some strats for those maps now that iam getting down alot of the regular bf maps. I could also use a little ribbon action aswell.

So let me know when i have today. fri/sat/sun off to play alot.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 18th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah X I got my knife badges on SF. I will definately get in with you guys too.

LA_MERC_BS
January 18th, 2006, 01:05 PM
I'm about maxed out in SF, but I'm still down for playing it. I'm lovin that zip line and hook. Which brings me to my next question, I have all my ribbons, but the stats thingy wont show it. It will show my tank and crew service, but thats it. I'm working on my 4 wheeler wheelie right now. I can hold it up for about 50 feet, but it keeps going back down. A month ago I watched a dude walk one all the way across the Warlord map.

Daedelus
January 19th, 2006, 11:00 AM
i remeber reading a post in the tehsig forums about a way to add a line in you sig thet will show all your SF ribons as well as the regular bf2 ones i could do some research on it if you whant to and tell you where to put it in etc.??

Biggs
January 19th, 2006, 05:18 PM
lets go for friday night....we can try to load up the merc server and if thats a no go they we can just move the bfsf.

LA_MERC_BS
January 20th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Played some SF last night then switched over to BF2. Well I found a pretty good server and started on my way to the gold. Sure enough I got it. Next round I am commander and I am pulling a Toby trying to guard 3 flags while my team hangs out at the airport. Well I noticed Andy came in because I kept seeing LAMERC ANDYCONDA F2000 all over the place. Next thing I know, his ass is stealing all my golds. This was a server that was nubalisious. Well he may have gotten, best commander, combat, assault, flag capture, team work but stole the medic from him.

Daedelus
January 20th, 2006, 08:58 AM
OMG nice.. i had a good map yestaerday where i finally got a gold as commander and top assult/anti air and engineer in one round lol. i love commandering now i do it all the time and most of the time i get between 75-100 points per round woot. it definatly harder on diffrent maps and when you dont have good teams out there following orders.but when it works good it like a well oiled machine. we beet the other team so much like 10-20 people quit on the opposing team lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==