PDA

View Full Version : Late night out.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM
The other night Kate was invited out with the girls. She told her husband she would be home by midnight. While the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. At 3am, she went home a bit loaded. Just as she walked in the door the cuckoo clock cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing her husband might wake up, Kate cuckooed another 9 times.

Kate was really proud of herself with coming up with a solution to be late when totally smashed.

The next morning, Kate's husband asked her what time she got in. Kate, of course, said midnight. He didn't seem mad at all, and Kate felt like she got away with it.

But then he said we need a new cuckoo clock. When Kate asked him 'Why?'

He said.. Well last night the clock cuckooed 3 times, then said 'Oh shiat, cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted'.

Hopefully this one is better then the last one fellas.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 10th, 2006, 06:56 AM
well....a little better. Any story with an intoxicated woman is generally ok with me.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 10th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Any stories involving intoxicated women and me usually make for great entertainment and family functions...

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2006, 11:29 AM
hehe...that one was better.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 10th, 2006, 01:40 PM
lol.....

SweetGirL
January 10th, 2006, 02:12 PM
See, if she'd stayed HOME where she shouldda been........ lol

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 11th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Things are starting to look up. lol...............

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM
OMG...../me shakes head.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 12th, 2006, 11:27 PM
See, if she'd stayed HOME where she shouldda been........ lol

Now when I ask my wife to stay and take off her socks and shoes she gets mad as hell. The best was 7 months ago when she was pregnant. I actually have a pic of her in the Kitchen, barefoot, cookin' vittles, and pregnant.......LMAO:doh

SweetGirL
January 13th, 2006, 08:04 AM
']Now when I ask my wife to stay and take off her socks and shoes she gets mad as hell. The best was 7 months ago when she was pregnant. I actually have a pic of her in the Kitchen, barefoot, cookin' vittles, and pregnant.......LMAO:doh

haha Guess you didn't train her properly, did ya?? :P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==