PDA

View Full Version : All good things must come to an end

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 9th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Well folks it's been a lot of fun and a ton of stuff for me to remember and laugh about. But as with everything in life we have to do what's best for ourselves and those we care about. I was thinking I might actually catch up to some of you nubs in BF2. Alas such a thing just isn't in the cards, beside you nubs practically live on the damn comuter. I also thought if I played long enough I might reach the l33t skills of most of the people in the clan, except for Andy and Drax I already pwn them on a regular basis. Again I have fallen short of the mark, but it has been hella fun trying.

After 46 consecutive days off, my job is making me actually WORK for my paycheck. Freakin hax, see yall tonight. ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM
hahaha...that's just wrong

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM
retooling hax!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 9th, 2006, 02:55 PM
I was getting excited and then...BLAM!...disappointed again :( :stick

Wyrm_f00d
January 9th, 2006, 03:08 PM
How dare they make you work... i agree ... HAX!

LA_MERC_Drax
January 9th, 2006, 04:13 PM
I feel ya Chuck, i got to sit at home for 8 days and get paid, now im out here working....o well, had to do it sometime

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 9th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Not a retool this time just lack of sales. We are scheduled for 12 to 15 weeks down this year, but as with all things in the car industry those down weeks are tentative.

Sorry to get your hopes up Sabre, but I'll still be here for haxing.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 9th, 2006, 06:09 PM
What exactly do you do eX1|eS?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 10th, 2006, 02:31 AM
I work at Newark Assembly building Dodge Durangos. Presently I don't have a set job every day. If someone doesn't show up for work, has the day off, or is on vacation then I will go do their job for the day. I work on the assembly line in chassis, my home line is the frame line. Before Thankgiving one of the jobs I had to do was load the frame onto the carrier that takes it from job to job. Doesn't sound too bad but it took me most of the day to get used to walking under a 750 lb frame swinging from a chain, then man handling onto the carrier.

UAW local 1183

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 10th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Oh yeah and you can call me X, much easier on everyone. Actually I respond to most anything but X works the best.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 10th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Oh yeah and you can call me X, much easier on everyone. Actually I respond to most anything but X works the best.

Just call him what i do, what the @*&# Chuck!

Ask other members, im sure they have some worse names :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 10th, 2006, 06:44 AM
hummm...
Mr ole dial up
slacker
master of all that is lost
:p:
:stick
but he has taken }{ybrids place and he is now:
master of the knife in the Battlefield

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 10th, 2006, 12:06 PM
You'll be on top again soon X. In the mean time I will be here for you to Hax.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 10th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Sweet X. How about the New Challenger car from Chrysler. Looks pretty bad arse. Anyway, so you are kind of like an extra on the railroad. You cover everybody else when they go on vacation etc...until they need you fulltime somewhere.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 11th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Sorta, we go by senority and on 1st shift I'm one of the lowest senoritywise. I used to do rack and pinion but since sales are crappy they are cutting jobs. So if your job gets cut you can bump someone with lower senority then you off their job and you can have it as your permenant job. Ofcourse they can always cut your job or you can get bumped if someone higher then you loses their job. It's exicting, I'll actually have 8 years senority in May but on 1st shift my senorita is garabage. I had a sweet job on 2nd shift but I only saw my kids on the weekends so I had to "take one for the team." Which means I learn lots of new jobs and basically get my ash handed to me on a daily basis.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 11th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I know what you mean with the team comment. I couldn't go wit out seeing the little guy for more than a couple of days. So you get hella deals with chrysler for new vehics?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 11th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Tell me more of this vehic they speak of X....any insider stuff?

http://www.motorportal.com/jeep/jeep_wrangler_2007.htm

wo0t vehicle for us JeePsterS!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 11th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Actually I rarely pay attention to the new stuff we are building. We have DCTV, which is one of only 2 channels at work, that was talking about that Jeep in your second post but I only glanced at it while I was walking by.

I get a discount but it's a percentage off the amount that DC makes on the vehical. Basically the higher priced vehicals I get more money off. Actually I've posted about this a few times. Since you are new I'll PM you the info or make a post in the prives, not all that hard just takes some thought. ;)

The main reason I went to 1st shift is both my kids are in school all day and they are both playing sports most of the year. I missed most of their teeball and soccer games until this past year. It's one of those things that you don't know you miss until you get to go to all the games and see how much fun the kids are having.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==