PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day thee_rook

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 7th, 2006, 04:41 PM
:mothersda :doh :birthday

SweetGirL
January 7th, 2006, 05:09 PM
:birthday Hope you are having a good birthday!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM
:birthday
dude

Wyrm_f00d
January 7th, 2006, 08:29 PM

LA_MERC_Drax
January 7th, 2006, 09:59 PM
HBD Rookie!

Slayer
January 7th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Happy Birthday!

LA_MERC_BS
January 8th, 2006, 02:10 AM
HBD man

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 8th, 2006, 09:41 AM
hbd robby :) Have fun last night?

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 8th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Happy Birthday!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 9th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Happy late B-Day

LA_MERC_Temp
January 9th, 2006, 07:02 AM

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 9th, 2006, 08:06 AM
HBD!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 9th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Sorry about the no show in the server this weekend do0d5! I was in Bozeman, MT enjoying the 6" of fresh snow. A 5 yr old boy wanted to try and drown himself the day after my birthday at the Bozeman HotSprings. That was a very frantic few minutes ressusatating him into a lifeful person again. Gratifying though to say the least. I could not imagine being that father as he watched his turn darker, and darker shades of blue. 7 breathes after we started he just opens his eyes and stares at me. At that moment his father just broke down, and then had to call his wife. Poor parents, I could not imagine. That right here is why I think every parent should be First Aid and CPR certified until their children are at least teenagers. My wife scheduled her class today when we arrived home. She was pretty shook with a 6 mnth old in her arms looking on. I do not blame her. Hell I am still shook up. Anyway, thank you one and all for accepting me into here as of now, and hope everyones new year is starting off right.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 9th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Sorry about the no show in the server this weekend do0d5! I was in Bozeman, MT enjoying the 6" of fresh snow. A 5 yr old boy wanted to try and drown himself the day after my birthday at the Bozeman HotSprings. That was a very frantic few minutes ressusatating him into a lifeful person again. Gratifying though to say the least. I could not imagine being that father as he watched his turn darker, and darker shades of blue. 7 breathes after we started he just opens his eyes and stares at me. At that moment his father just broke down, and then had to call his wife. Poor parents, I could not imagine. That right here is why I think every parent should be First Aid and CPR certified until their children are at least teenagers. My wife scheduled her class today when we arrived home. She was pretty shook with a 6 mnth old in her arms looking on. I do not blame her. Hell I am still shook up. Anyway, thank you one and all for accepting me into here as of now, and hope everyones new year is starting off right.

This was actually me saying this. sLingy pirated my comp when I was not at work and checked the forums!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==