PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our newest member LA_MERC_Wyrm_f00d[r]

LA_MERC_Temp
January 5th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Join me in welcoming Wyrm to the clan. He started out playing Source until I got him addicted to bf2 and now he cant get away from his pc. I'm sure he will make a great addition to the clan, especially for target practice, haha.

Congrats noob.

Temp

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
w00t! welcome aboard man......you can find a list of all our (merc) addresses in the private forumss....just mail the checks out as soon as you can.

LA_MERC_goose
January 5th, 2006, 02:02 PM
WOOHOO! Another meat shield!

Congrats Wyrm, and welcome to the house of horrors .....

Biggs
January 5th, 2006, 02:07 PM
congrats man.

now, you will need to know rule number 37.c.23, do not get in my jet

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 5th, 2006, 02:09 PM
w00t! w00t!

Glad to have ya!!

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 5th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the mad house Wyrm_food. Let me know when you're ready with the initiation fee and I'll give you my address to send it to.

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2006, 02:41 PM
w00t, good to have ya around

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 5th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the funny farm. I hope you will still drop by the source server every now and again since you have been turned to the dark side.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 5th, 2006, 03:10 PM
We are just letting the "dark ones" practice, us others (da Source Boys) will come over soon enough to pWnihlate the comp.

Welcome and yes play some source still so you won't end up in a straight jacket.

Wyrm_f00d
January 5th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Wow !!! that pretty Flippin kewl... Thanx...

It has been great being fodder fo evry1. I believe meat sheild could be a propper discription, if any1 has seen my k/d ratio. Biggs.. I solemly swear to never get in the planes w/ "Biggs" Painted on the side of it. :)

As far as the "initiation fees" as soon as I get done paying for the engagment ring, wedding, and honeymoon... Those checks will be in the mail... just keep an eye out for them... i am sure they will show up, eventually.... lol

Hopefully some of that flying ability will rub off on me... if not yall can continue to pwnz me...

Its nice to know that i got a home for gaming and just :chillen: out.

7h4nx again evry1

LA_MERC_Spark
January 5th, 2006, 03:57 PM
welcome :)

Biggs
January 5th, 2006, 04:34 PM
so where u going for ur honeymoon?

Wyrm_f00d
January 5th, 2006, 05:04 PM
so where u going for ur honeymoon?

We are going on a cruise to Playa de Carmen and Cozumel. 5 night not unaffordable either... Just a lot at one time... We are going Carnival out of Mobile Al. Should be fun...

SweetGirL
January 5th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Oh, Mobile is home........even if I am stuck in College Station, Texas. Oh well, hiya; I've not played with ya yet, but I'm hoping things here will settle down enough for me to install my BF2 game Santa brought me. Few things to know about me .... you don't need to bag my head (inside joke). ROFL Welcome to the zoo!

~Samantha~

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 5th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Welcome aboard!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 5th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Great to have you aboard Big Worm. Glad to have another BF2 addict on board. Let me know when you get to Mobile. I live right across Mobile bay. I can give you a hard drink before you dive into the wonder of marriage. Only thing you need to know about me is I'm certified. Not certifiable, Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ahahahahahahahah.

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 5th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Welcome Wyrmy, Got sucked in, huh?

Meant the clan, not the wedding. (Congrats on that 2)

When yall getting hitched? I'm doing the dirty deed in March, and man, it's coming fast.

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 6th, 2006, 09:54 AM
welcome to the gang, hope to see you in the server soon has I can get the games up and running

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 6th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Welcome to your new home.

LA_MERC_BS
January 6th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Congrats Wyrm

Wyrm_f00d
January 6th, 2006, 03:54 PM
We are getting hitched in March 25th... here around Hattiesburg

LA_MERC_BS
January 8th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Man Wyrm thats gona suck when you have to start over in BF2 so you can put your tag on.

By the way I'm just kidding...

Wyrm_f00d
January 8th, 2006, 09:40 AM
:doh

You almost had me... I didn't see the "just kidding" for a second there...

whew....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==