PDA

View Full Version : question

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 4th, 2006, 08:01 AM
since I dont have any unlocks yet, what kit do you guys suggest I use? Im not good at all with any of the guns yet but should I stick to a particular one for awhile?. Had fun getting my arse handed to me every 30 secs last night, kept runnning into BS most of the time. Thanks for helping me out Drax...I think those were the few points I earned last night was when we were flying :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 4th, 2006, 08:14 AM
To be honest, it's just a matter of finding which kit you like the best and running with it. They all have their good and bad things. I usually use sniper, anti-tank or Spec Forces...depends on the map

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 4th, 2006, 08:21 AM
DAOwned is the weapon of choice.

The anti-tank unlock is a 12 shot autoshotty. My first and most used unlock

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 4th, 2006, 08:22 AM
yeah just give it a chance, carry Andy's, Target's, Drax's, BS's, or Bigg's jock for a while and get ya some points, personally I think the best overall lock and best weapon for any newbie is the DAO-12 in the Anti-Tank kit. It is the best weapon upgrade as the mp5 blows cabbage chunks! and it is a great kit to universally play as it can mow down armor and people.
IMHO the Assault, Sniper, Medic, and Spec Ops are the last choices as there regular guns are better, depending on the army. Support and and Engi are not bad choices either.

While you are learning the best advise I can give is be a support/medic role character and give ammo and healling packs to earn point and help your team, then jump in vehicles with others...it worked for bird brain...it can work for you.

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 4th, 2006, 08:23 AM
DAOwned is the weapon of choice.

The anti-tank unlock is a 12 shot autoshotty. My first and most used unlock

wow great minds think alot ;)

LA_MERC_goose
January 4th, 2006, 08:51 AM
then jump in vehicles with others...it worked for bird brain...it can work for you.
DAMN YOU! lol

Sling, DAO is good and the Jackhammer is cool (Engineer). AntiTank doesn't get grenades, my only problem with it, and Engineer gets anti-tank mines, I like what anti-tank mines do, even when the person who planted them is dead.

:nam:

Wyrm_f00d
January 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
DAMN YOU! lol

Sling, DAO is good and the Jackhammer is cool (Engineer). AntiTank doesn't get grenades, my only problem with it, and Engineer gets anti-tank mines, I like what anti-tank mines do, even when the person who planted them is dead.

:nam:

I love those auto shotguns.. much fun, but please, please, please don't forget to mention the Uber N00b Tube (F2000) for the Assault with special forces unlock...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 4th, 2006, 10:27 AM
aight..I will try a support role 2nite...w00t. Im still in awe with this game..there is soo much crap going on its hard to keep up with..lmao

Biggs
January 4th, 2006, 10:28 AM
i pretty much only play engi (sometimes medic or spec ops).

i am a big fan of the original engi shotty, but i do favor the mp7...depends on which map which gun i will use...the jackhammer is good but u just have to learn to conserve ammo cause reload time is el terrible

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==