PDA

View Full Version : Blessed!!!!!!

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 3rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
I dont know what I have ever done to get back to where I am today, but since the seperation with me and the wife, things have been way way way wierd, but over the last 4 months the world has turned to a great place again.

1- the restuarant made a profit of 25,000 in the last two months...w00t 2- I will be moving into my own new house again for the first time in two years on feb. 3rd.
3- My kids have both moved with 80 miles of where I live.

so now I am taking applications for some young attractive lady to hang out with. But really life is good and blessed!!!!! SO just a shout out of WOOT

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 3rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
well sometimes we make our own blessings and luck as well, so keep at it and continue to go in a positive direction...maybe the bears will win the super bowl..:)

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 3rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
o crap if that happens then I will fall out.....

LA_MERC_BS
January 3rd, 2006, 12:58 PM
Jester you need to open a resturant over my way. All the resturants were flooded or whiped out. It's hell getting food at lunch time. A guy with a resturant over here would make a killing. Theres only 4 sit down resturants in our city. Even the fast food places are packed all day. You should start thinking Chain stores. Oh and theres no such thing as Gumbo in our area anymore. I don't know what the hell those people are putting in the gumbo now, but I have always been a big fan of thick gravey in the gumbo, not brown water with a few shrimp floating around in it.

SweetGirL
January 3rd, 2006, 12:59 PM
...taking applications for some young attractive lady....

Oh, that counts me out then! lol [hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...] Seriously though, glad you're happy with this world again, Jester, and that things are going well. I'm still looking for my rose-colored glasses. :P

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 3rd, 2006, 01:49 PM
Congrats Jester...good things always happen in the end.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
I think the bears have a chance to make it to the superbowl, but win it...........good to hear good things are happening for ya.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==