PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

Daedelus
January 3rd, 2006, 10:00 AM
Hey i was going to hook people up with some great signatures. i found this great website with some millitary pictures but when i tryed to use them it said they weren't hosted? like i could not put the URL in the sig and get it to work. i put up a post at tehsig and they suggested i upload them,how do i do that and where can i upload them too?? theres about 15 pistures i like so not to many. any suggestions?

Wyrm_f00d
January 3rd, 2006, 11:18 AM
I uploaded the ones i use to a webserver that i have webspace on but don't use too much. Then I just changed the URL in my sig, but for a more public place to allow everyone to use... hmm... not sure.... I also think, but i could be mistaken, that there is some way to upload them to tehsig, maybe...

i

LA_MERC_Onji
January 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
there are several free pic hosting places, here is one:

http://imageshack.us/

Wyrm_f00d
January 4th, 2006, 07:16 AM
good call Onji...

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 4th, 2006, 07:18 AM
That was a post, not a call!

Daedelus
January 10th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Ok it worked i just pulled the pics of the millitary web site and hosted them over to image shack threw them into the signature maker and wa la not to bad for a noob like me.

Let me know if you like them i set it up to change pictures around. So if any of you guys whant me to make you a sig let me know all i think i need is yuor player name an maybe the EA id# for yuor character. i supposse i could look them up too if needed.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==