PDA

View Full Version : weeee

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 2nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Sorry for not answering you guys in the server last night. I forgot to turn on ts when I jumped in and my I have bound my text in game key to who no's what, I need to figure that out. I have learned how to fly, spent several hours in the server by myself, woohoo. Also got a couple of medals last night, first ones Ive earned, pretty kewl...I have now officially been bitten by the bug and I will be around alot more.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 2nd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Good to hear it Sling.

We had 32 people on our server last night before we all switched over to it. Pretty awsome since we didn't populate it first like we did the other times.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 2nd, 2006, 10:20 AM
yeah...I checked it and I was like omg its full..lmao..good to see peeps are finding us

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2006, 10:54 AM
Now that the guest from hell is gone, I can play more! yay! Glad to see you, Sling!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 2nd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Guest from hell Scott? I think there is a story to be told here.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 2nd, 2006, 03:33 PM
C'mon tell it do0d.....It can not be as bad as my Spawn of Hell that came as a consolation prize for my marriage.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2006, 04:18 PM
I would put it here (I just finished typing it all out), but it literally is almost 5 pages typed.

The Cliff Notes version is: Someone who I used to call a friend spent 5 days with us and has proved just what sort of person she really is through being VERY demanding, not understanding and overly critical of everything. I dropped her off at Shady Grove Metro stop this morning, and wished for a vacation.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==