PDA

View Full Version : request to be reinstated to member status

46&2
January 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM
A lot of the older members will remember me but I was with out a cpu for a few years and now I have a new machine and will be playing on a regular basis. I know that Darren remembers me but I dont know if Henry or Mark play any more. Any way I was curious what it will take to be a member again. Thanks

LA_MERC_goose
January 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
Well, depending on your 'Method of Mayhem' I'd say hours on either the CS:S or BF2 servers or both and some forum time - but that's just me - I'll leave the technical stuff up to T4rg3T, Deisel and the LC.

Daedelus
January 1st, 2006, 09:46 PM
Good to see you again bro long time no see. Big Poppa <---

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 1st, 2006, 11:06 PM
Hey man, haven't seen you on in a long time. Henry is on the forums once in a while and I don't think Mark is around anymore (though he might check in from time to time and just not post)

46&2
January 2nd, 2006, 02:05 AM
Cool its good to see all have not forgoten me. Ill be around quit often again. I have been playing both CS and BF2 servers and hope to see you there.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2006, 06:15 AM
Sup 46? I remember you from back in the day...it's been a long time!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 2nd, 2006, 07:52 AM
Whats up 46&2.. Henry's nephew right? It has been a while. The last I heard was that you moved to Arkansas if that is right but hadn't seen you around in forever.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
Wow 46&2. Long time no see. Glad to see you around again. As far as membership like gose said just put in some cs or bf2 time and some posting will be a good start to reinstatement. I personally don't see a problem with you getting back. You were fun to play with back in the cs beta days and I hope to see you online some more.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 2nd, 2006, 10:14 AM
Another old member back from the grave. I recall gettin pwned by you back when I started playing CS. It's always good to see some of the old guard showing up again.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 2nd, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah..it was nice to meet and play CS with ya last night...even though we did not start out on the right foot. :-) Post, play and have a good time and you will be back on in no time.!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 2nd, 2006, 11:55 PM
Sup Heath. Good to hear form ya. The only game Mark and I are playing right now is WOW.

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 3rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
good to see ya again Heath, we have a pretty simple policy these days as M@l stated, be active and have a good attitude and you will be recruited, no instant reinstatement these days. but being a former member will get you back faster :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 3rd, 2006, 07:20 AM
Can't say I remember you..but you seem to be popular with the right folks! It won't take long to get noticed around here...

nobody has mentioned it yet...we have BF2 server and most of the guys get on Teamspeak to communicate while playing BF2...d/l it and start chatting!

46&2
January 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
Cool, Ill be playing CS more than BF2 until I get a new video card. Henry long time no see!! Hope everything is going good for you, thing are getting better over here I have a pretty good job at Gander Mountain selling firearns. Thanks for the reply every1. Ill see ya on the servers.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 3rd, 2006, 11:11 PM
good to see you on tonight. quit bein so mean with that colt though...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 4th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah everything is going good here. Your Dad told me you had a job in a sporting goods store. I am glad to hear that things are going better for you. You going to have to come over this way when ya get the chance. We been busy round my house with the holidays, work, overtime details and me running trying to get in shape. I have lost about 20 lbs since the last time you saw me. Your Dad and I did some hunting over in Pioneer this year. I managed to kill a nice 10 point down in the blackland by where the power unit sits. Check out the what you got for chritmas thread I have some pictures posted there.

I am glad to hear that things are going good for you man. Keep up the good work.

46&2
January 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM
10 point!! Yeah, I wanted to go hunting this year really bad but I have a place to hunt here in texas next year but I would like to come over to the farm too. That's funny you started running, I did too, not much time for it the last couple of weeks though. Our store was NUTS over the holidays, every 1 is packin in Texas! I'll be out first chance I get, been real busy at Gander Moutain movin up pretty fast too I'll start management training in Feb. Its a new chain in the south competing Bass Pro. its a blast I love it GUNS all day! Well take care and tell every1 hello for me. later

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 6th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Speaking of guns.. got a friend who just got a .50 cal. When he shoots it it makes you nausiated, not to mention burns the grass all around it on the ground.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
That sounds like some of Toby's ninja farts.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 6th, 2006, 11:33 PM
That sounds like some of Toby's ninja farts.

Toby-one-kanobi has the power of the force!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 7th, 2006, 06:15 AM
I have taught Toby one thing, at least!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 7th, 2006, 06:54 AM
And what a skill to have too

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 7th, 2006, 11:07 AM
to be full of hot air and then become a loud windbag?

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah Andy has never released the hot air from his head...he has a one way leak that inflates the brain :p:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==