PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 1st, 2006, 02:12 AM
I would just like to say Happy New Year and hope everyone made it through okay.

:mardigras :rockband :partys :newyears: :cheers :thewave :drunk2 :ldm

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 1st, 2006, 07:23 AM
Happy new year one and all!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 1st, 2006, 08:59 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 1st, 2006, 10:16 AM
i have a headache/// :(

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 1st, 2006, 10:33 AM
w00t..happy new year

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 1st, 2006, 01:19 PM
Happy New Year! It was so foggy last nite we couldn't see any fireworks. Hope yall's was better.

Wyrm_f00d
January 2nd, 2006, 12:34 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR... a day late...!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 3rd, 2006, 07:21 AM
Happy New Year all... i started it of right! with a big hangover :)

SweetGirL
January 3rd, 2006, 08:45 AM
New Years was very tranquil & non-eventful - - I had a tiny bit of fun the week finals were over for the college kiddies.....I think they were called Buttery Nipples (pardon the name, but that's what they were calling them). I've never liked drinking, but it was too tempting to resist this time. ROFL I asked the bartender "Ummm, do you know how many calories and fat grams are in this drink that my friend just bought me?" lol He told me he'd never been asked that before.

I told ya'll about the rib (on the right) I fractured 2 months ago; well, 2 days before Christmas, I ended up CRACKING THREE RIBS ON THE LEFT SIDE!! OMG, talk about pain! I was in the bed for like 4 days & could still be in the bed now! Even now, it hurts really bad!! My doctor essentially told me that I'm a klutz. So, nothing fun for New Years - I figured I should just heal my broken bones til I can get a padded suit for protection or til the nursing home allows me admission. heh

Here's to a peaceful, happy new year to everyone.....and hopefully one with no more broken bones for me! :beerchug

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 3rd, 2006, 11:54 AM
Damn, How did you break ribs.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 3rd, 2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah, did you get run over by a F150 on the Interstate?

SweetGirL
January 3rd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Sure as hell feels like I got run over. I thought the cracked one on the right was bad, but, omg, these 3 on the left are absolutely horrible! Hurts to just inhale. [I'll pm ya on how I broke 'em.]

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==