PDA

View Full Version : anybody really from louisiana?

SamPo
December 24th, 2005, 07:26 PM
i'm from a small town outside of baton rouge and i was wondering if anyone on these froums were actually from louisiana...and i wouldn't mind joining the la mercs if anybody could put in a good word for me

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
December 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Yep, I live in Slidell.

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 24th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Napoleonville huh?? You live right down the street from me. I live in Thibodaux. Glad to see you made it to the forums.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
LOL... Nope, South Carolina.... About 800 miles east,

But there are quite a few Merc from LA, a couple from CA, few from SC, TX, and so on, and so on.

LA_MERC_Temp
December 24th, 2005, 10:25 PM
and dont forget us 3 or 4 in Mississippi, haha

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 24th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Yep, I live in NE Louisiana, and its good to see ya on the forums. Hope ya stick around on the Source server as well.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 24th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Hey Sampo. glad to see you made it to the forums. and like I said in the server, I'm in BR. there's just a couple of us here in BR, several in and around N.O. and several in NE LA. then a bunch outside of LA who don't know what good gumbo really taste like.

the noxious
December 24th, 2005, 10:58 PM
yeah, and Sam, just remember your cousin is on these forums as well.
yes everyone, SamPo is a fellow Politz.
i told him about you's guys, never thought he'd actually sign up for the forums.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 25th, 2005, 05:24 AM
I used to be in Louisiana (not born there), but moved to Maryland at the ripe old age of 28.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 25th, 2005, 08:05 AM
I am not from the "Mother Land", I am from Iowa > Texas > Wyoming > Colorado > Montana. I have family in Iowa, Texas, Missou, Colorado, Arkansas, and I believe Mississippi. Hope to see ya in the server also. We have been having a decent turn out as of late, and playing wit da LA_MERC b0y5 has definitly brought up my skill level. I am a no0b now, could you have imagined before?!?.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 25th, 2005, 08:22 AM
I'm down by NOLA way, Gretna to be exact. Where we don't let nobody in during the storm! lol

SamPo
December 25th, 2005, 03:16 PM
nurtria, didn't know anybody was so close my bro and sis live in thib they go to nicholls
captin obvious dude i'm moving to br in january...essen lane...gettin ready for all that traffic lol
brandon geez i didn't know you were on these forum haha nice to see ya on here tho

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
BR...all that traffic??? pfffft!!!!

Try Houston Sam.....1 hour to travel 13 miles.....

I was in West Monroe, along with a bunch of Merc folks....that is until we scattered about.

JUNKY
December 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I'm still in West Monroe.

SamPo
December 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Yea houston's gotta be a biotch right now

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 25th, 2005, 07:52 PM
My fiance' is graduating next semester from Nicholls. Then we probably gonna move. Just not sure to where.

the noxious
December 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM
i live now, in ruston.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 25th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Baton Rouge here also. Used to be nicknamed the Red Stick but I think they may change it to "Road Rage City"

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 26th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Uh huh, Toby with the double post. I'm in LA (Lower Alabama) right now hehehehe. All my family is from the Alexandria, LA area (Colfax) specifically. I've lived in Louisana all my life. New Orleans, Ruston, West Monroe, Calhoun, Oak Grove, Colfax, you name it. I'm a Lousiana Man through and thorugh. Did someone say Crawfish, woohoo.

the noxious
December 26th, 2005, 02:15 AM
toby i didnt know you lived in BR. i was in brusly lol.
oh well, i will let Sam keep it real down there for me.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 26th, 2005, 05:29 AM
don't mind Target, he has a short term memory problem. "Let me post a reply, ok done. Hey look a new thread, let me post a reply...."

You're actually going to move to essen? that's pretty close to the heart of traffic. good luck with that...

too bad your moving too, you'll have to give up your 6-8 ping on the server. lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 26th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Traffic is great in NOLA now! Sucks arse in BR & on the Northshore, but man you can FLY through most everywhere in NOLA itself! :doh

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 26th, 2005, 06:02 AM
After having been here for a couple days, I have to say that the change in Baton Rouge traffic is amazing. It's almost as bad as I remember New Orleans traffic being! Then again, it still doesn't compare to Washington DC traffic where a 30 mile trip takes 3 hours and the Interstate system frequently looks like a parking lot...

SweetGirL
December 26th, 2005, 06:07 AM
lol @ CO. Hey there, SamPo. I've never met a "Sam" I didn't like. :p: Not from Louisiana - born in San Bernardino, CA, lived the majority of my life in Mobile, Alabama, but moved to College Station, TX (about 90 miles NW of Houston) about 2.5 years ago. I don't do crawfish, but gimme a bowl of crab or shrimp gumbo any day! Welcome to the zoo! ~Samantha~

LA_MERC_JESTER
December 26th, 2005, 07:50 AM
yeppers, louisiana man here too....

SamPo
December 26th, 2005, 04:54 PM
i never thought about losing the ping =(
...sweet girl yes i am a sam and i am very lovable =D
Yes essen lane...not lookin forward to pullin out on that road luckly i drive a 240SX...i can get down on it

SamPo
December 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
anybody having trouble gettin on the sorce server?!?! it's not responding

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 26th, 2005, 10:16 PM
I was just on it from 10-11 no prob

LA_MERC_Spark
December 27th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Traffic is great in NOLA now! Sucks arse in BR & on the Northshore, but man you can FLY through most everywhere in NOLA itself! :doh

Traffic is great?! If you meen it is in great supply! Try driving from Kenner to the city @ 7 AM.... Or better yet try going back to kenner @ 5:30 PM. Out of Town bastages towing trailers and flying across three lanes of traffic to catch that exit they almost missed. It's not enough to put friggin exit signs up 2 miles in advance. Oh no... these tards need to actually SEE an exit ramp befor they can get out of the fast lane. That way they can maximize their negative impact on traffic flow. :twak

Oh yeah... Im in NOLA too :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 27th, 2005, 07:30 AM
LMAO anyone who knows James, knows his life calling would have been like traffic reporter on the...Howard Stern show or something...lol....James lovers his felow mentally challenged drivers!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 27th, 2005, 07:47 AM
That's why I said NOLA & not Kenner you nub. Have you been over the high-rise lately? Clear sailing! lol No Mid-City traffic problems either! lol Jefferson Parish is a different matter. :twak

LA_MERC_Spark
December 27th, 2005, 10:21 AM
bah! I guess there is no traffic there!! there's no freakin power either!!! and all the nubs that could find a place in metarie/kenner have... Enter my traffic problem here... lol! Oh yeah... any of you Nawlins nubs wanna grab lunch tomorrow or thursday?

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 27th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Just been waiting on a phone call f00! Every time I call you "blah blah I'm at Home Depot" blah blah... :stick

LA_MERC_Spark
December 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
one time nub! that happened ONE time! :twak tomorrow it is then eh?

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 27th, 2005, 06:19 PM
lol phone hasn't rang yet!

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 27th, 2005, 07:59 PM
TJefferson Parish is a different matter. :twak

That and the northshore; man the contractors around here can drive worth a crap. I guess it's cuz they have that six pack on their way across the causeway. I think I read that the accidents have gone up 150% over here.

LA_MERC_Spark
December 28th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Phone works both ways b00n! And I have a new one so your number went away like fart in wind, and I'm to lazy to go to te members info page.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 28th, 2005, 08:18 AM
call me now f00

w-504-363-3459
c-504-453-4465

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 28th, 2005, 08:21 AM
prank call time!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 28th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Hello Ms. Cleo (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mscleo.html), I know someone that could use your services but he is in denial. You need to have an intervention with him. His # is 504-363....."

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 28th, 2005, 12:54 PM
hehehe You should know better than to try to prank-call the phone company. Especially since y'all recently switch to BellSouth. muhahahahaha

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 28th, 2005, 12:58 PM
that may be true for CO....you...however have no jurismydiction over here in Houston :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 28th, 2005, 01:00 PM
haha. yeah, but I swear if I get 1 more call from a bellsouth telemarketer saying "we see you used to have bellsouth services and switched to another provider, we want to Win-Back your service" I'm going to cancel all bellsouth services and go with cell phones for every store. I get about 7-8 calls a week.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 28th, 2005, 01:48 PM
stupid marketing...they are numbnuts....we needs canes marketing group that have cool billboards for the most part.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 28th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I don't know, I just don't see the Bellsouth logo looking as good in some of our ads. like the ones in the doc below or the others here (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/ItnsThatGood2005.zip)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 28th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I'm a lil lat eon this conversation but I'm California...right next to Long Beach. My wife (LA_MERC_CS_Widow) and love to come out to LA though for some rowdiness and watching the "spooners" do their thing.

the noxious
December 28th, 2005, 11:39 PM
yeah , CFH also likes to make fun of peoples shoes, and then wear the same pair himself later down the line!!! lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I STILL have those things and wear the skull ones daily....lol. Im gonna cry when they finally die.

the noxious
December 29th, 2005, 02:39 PM
i lost my flame print ones, those will be missed.
so when ya coming back to LA CFH?!?!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2005, 10:18 PM
There is a LAN in the works now since Katrina cancelled the last one. No dates set yet though.

the noxious
December 30th, 2005, 12:38 AM
merc only lan?

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 30th, 2005, 06:48 AM
way to go cfh....let the cat outta the bag......

the lan is in the development stage and no guidlines or rules have been set yet. The lan that was going to be held that Katrina spoiled...was an invite only lan. I expect the same for this one.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 30th, 2005, 09:59 AM
way to go cfh....let the cat outta the bag......

the lan is in the development stage and no guidlines or rules have been set yet. The lan that was going to be held that Katrina spoiled...was an invite only lan. I expect the same for this one.

Shuddup f00...last one wasn't a big secret either. :tosser :D

SamPo
December 30th, 2005, 04:10 PM
is it just me or is the lamerc server still down?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 30th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Should be up. it was up last night and earlier this afternoon.

46&2
January 2nd, 2006, 02:11 AM
Yeah I was born in West Monroe and lived there on and off, but now I am in Houston. Most of my family still lives in and around West Monroe, so I still visit from time to time.

SamPo
January 2nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
the lamerc server is still down for me..i dunno what's wrong

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Try removing it from your list and adding it again.

Samson
January 4th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Hello.. :)
I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but am from West Monroe... Raised in Louisiana over half my life... I will be moving back to West Monroe March of this year... :) Tired of the damn Cheeseheads .. :P lool.. j/k.. but, my company agreed since half my time is spent over seas, that it would be ok to live closer to family etc.. :) so im ready to come home...

SamPo
January 10th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Back online whoop whoop
Not Helen Keller anymore i might change it back i dunno
oh well it's great to finally get back online

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 10th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Traffic is great?! If you meen it is in great supply! Try driving from Kenner to the city @ 7 AM.... Or better yet try going back to kenner @ 5:30 PM. Out of Town bastages towing trailers and flying across three lanes of traffic to catch that exit they almost missed. It's not enough to put friggin exit signs up 2 miles in advance. Oh no... these tards need to actually SEE an exit ramp befor they can get out of the fast lane. That way they can maximize their negative impact on traffic flow. :twak

Oh yeah... Im in NOLA too :)

This is why James is one of my fav peeps on the planet. Tell me like it is bro.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM
It was fun to have you back on Sampo

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==