PDA

View Full Version : Night for Awards

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 22nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
You ever have one of those nights where everything just goes your way. Well last night I racked up in BF2SF. I get on and there are a few in BF2. But since their server was full I decided to see what BS and Worm were doing in SF. I get in and we commence to doleing out arse whopping after arse whopping. I immediately start to get awards. Within an hours time I get. The silver SF medic combat award. The silver SF spec ops combat awards. A gold medal. The SF silver Assault award. A bronze medal. The Good Conduct Medal ( I know this one will raise some eye brows), The Zip Line Basic Broze award and SF silver Support combat award. Now thats what I'm talking about, WOOHOO! Check out the sig and all its luster.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 22nd, 2005, 07:27 AM
The funniest part was Toby gets in right as I get the Good Conduct Medal. I'm yelling I got it and in the background Toby starts to sing.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", LMFAO

Thank you Santa for the early X-mas present.

Daedelus
December 22nd, 2005, 08:21 AM
haha congrates. sounded like a good nights play, the singing the christmas song was perfect rofl.

LA_MERC_BS
December 22nd, 2005, 08:57 AM
I got a Silver Engineer, Silver Medic and Silver Anti Tank badge. I got the Tatical support, Zip line and Grappling hook badge. I also moved into Second place in the clan stats.

Worm got a bunch of stuff last night too.

LA_MERC_BS
December 22nd, 2005, 09:09 AM
Good conduct my ass lol....

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 22nd, 2005, 09:16 AM
We need to work on the crew and heli ribbons they are sweet!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 22nd, 2005, 09:55 AM
Good Conduct, LOL. I guess they figured I hadn't slayed a teammate in a 5 miute period so they figured that was as good as it gets with me so they gave it tooo me, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wyrm_f00d
December 22nd, 2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah guys last night was a blast!! i got my basic engi spec forces engi spec op assault, pistol badge, and a few more... i kinda lost count, but as for Andy's good conduct... I was there ... but that doesn't mean i believe it....

come to think of it.. if Andy can get a good conduct award... maybe Santa is REAL!!!

OMG my world it crashing down around me...

Good times last night guys.. good times...

:awp:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
Its beginning to look alot like Christmas, Everywhere I gooooo

I think we were on Santa's server last night.

*Looking at Andy's sig*
How do I get one of those purple medals?

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 22nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Oh follow me on our server and they must be hidden right under Bigg's bomb...because I can find them by the bushels!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 23rd, 2005, 07:34 AM
Yep, Be U.S. on Wake with Biggs on the other team and you'll find one. Or actually it will find you.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 23rd, 2005, 07:35 AM
Now the other purple one is the Good Conduct Medal. I'm still not sure how I got that one.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==