View Full Version : Server down 209.209.214.5

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
December 21st, 2005, 12:19 AM
Why is the server down?
Thanks,
Jason

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 21st, 2005, 06:38 AM
I believe there are problems w/ updating the server....our more knowledgable peeps are working 24-7 on fixing this issue....please be patient as the controlling squad is heavily engaged in the Battlefield!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 21st, 2005, 07:04 AM
Almost EVERY CS server is down that updated on last nights update.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2005, 07:07 AM
Lol, Yeah, a lot of resources are veing utilized to sustain the battlefront in Battlefield 2. Toby is full timing it as a fighting commander. This consumes mass amounts of resources as he has to constantly survey the battlfield with scans, unmaned airial vehicles to keep track of enemy positions. Also dropping artilery strike in predetermined strategic locations. All the while maintaing constant resources resupply with teh aerial supply drops. He is consumed totally by all squad leaders barking demands on an ever changing battlefront. All the while he's running an M1A1 tank or F15. Darren is totally consumed leading up Alpha squad. This is an arduous task in itself as this squad consists of himself, Diesel, Andyconda, Dirge, and Biggs. And if you played BF2 you would know what a rag tag bunch of misfits we are. Biggs is always airborne as our air supperiority fighter making sure the skys are clear. Diesel is backup armor personnel with a my way or the high way attitude. Dirge and myself are uncontrolable. Our urge to run and gun is unbridalled. We need to be the first ones in in a blaze of glory. We can be paired up in an FAV in 5th gear and we'll barrel into an enemy possition with multiple tanks and LAV's with reckless abandonment and won't bat an eye. So you can see like Sabre said we are in constant furry on a self destruct team of misfits. Its a blast. Hope we get the server going for you soon. In the mean time load up BF2 and join the party. MOVE OUT!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2005, 08:14 AM
OK its official... Andy has lost it... :(

LA_MERC_goose
December 21st, 2005, 08:34 AM
Would someone give him some more juice so he'll go to sleep already!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2005, 08:56 AM
It's a drug. I'm an addict. HELP!

They say admition is the first step

Hi, My name is Andy, and I'm a Battlefieldaholic

Biggs
December 21st, 2005, 10:29 AM
wow...that took some though........addict

SamPo
December 27th, 2005, 06:41 PM
hmm y does steam have to update everything..it usually messes up everything...they just needa stop

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 27th, 2005, 07:09 PM
they are trying to keep up wit my Ub3]2]2if!c pwn-manship!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==