PDA

View Full Version : Hax!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 18th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Naturally I finally get my 19 kills in a plane in a round but I don't get the 15 minutes. WTF! It was 32 player Clean Sweep and the other jet didn't mess with me any so I got to do some serious bombing runs and 5 or 6 kills spraying CP's with my guns.

I thought for sure I'd get my Aerial ribbon but oh no can't let X catch up to everyone else! I think I ended the round 24 and 8 and all my kills were in the jet. Freakin hax!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 19th, 2005, 12:16 AM
On a scarier note, I think a played roughly 10 hours of BF2 today maybe more. Just trying to catch up from all the hours I missed while on vacation.

Actually the wife took a nap and had to watch all the shows she missed while we were on vacation. That's how I got the free time to lay the smack down with yall for most of the day.

Biggs
December 19th, 2005, 12:58 AM
x,
we should get on cleansweep. i will pilot and u will bomb...we will get ur kills and time withour dying...i promise...just get on ts whenever u play and i will w help ya out.

Biggs
December 19th, 2005, 12:59 AM
oh and how do u like that combat action medal.....only needed 25,000 kills

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 19th, 2005, 06:44 AM
I saw that last night Biggs that's awsome. I figure in about 2 more years of playing and I'll get that one too.

I would have gotten it just the map went so fast and I didn't start the map in the jet. I started in the attack chopper and I got 2 idiot gunners in a row so when I spawned again I saw the plane and said, "what the hell." Then some nub steals the pilot seat from me, flys me around for 2 minutes without lining up a single shot for me. Gets us shot down by AA which he didn't use flares or even try to dodge, and goes on his merry way. I think he only got 1 kill in that time too, freakin nublets.

toE_TaG
December 19th, 2005, 07:53 AM
bah X! you and Onji both have passed me up I need to play more :p

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 19th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Onji passed you up. Don't you get kicked back to the minors if that happens.

LA_MERC_BS
December 19th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Speaking of hax, they took my Basic ground defense badge from me and now they won't give me my damn Explosive ordinance badge. I got well over 13 kills driving my C4 buggy around last night.

Daedelus
December 21st, 2005, 09:14 AM
sounds sweet all these badges and such is there a link showing all the badges and how to obtain them that i can check out till i get to open my game?

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 21st, 2005, 11:47 AM
yeah look at the LA_MERC BF2 stats page, the hyperlink is in one of the sticky threads.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2005, 11:50 AM
its www.lamerc.com/bf2/

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
Then you hit up the UBAR page and it shows you what you have to do in order to get ribbons, medals, badges, and Ranks.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==