PDA

View Full Version : dragon family still alive

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 18th, 2005, 05:13 PM
hey guys its dragon. sorry havent gotten around to talking to u guys, been really busy tring to get house back together. it is finally done and i have moved out of it and moved back to roots. hopefully going to take bs with me one day. hes alittle worried he has new neighbor and bs loves the guy. wish i could play some with u guys but money pretty tight, me and dl just finalized on some land and jerry if he wants. but soon we will be back and i can maybe start to kick some butt on bf2, well guys im gone i will keep in touch with u guys when im out on rig. dl sends her love to all u guys but i get most of it. lol

oh yea take it easy on jerry hes in between homes right now. his new neighbor will drive him to the country with dragons before long.

hope all u mercs have good holidays and happy new year from both dragons.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 18th, 2005, 08:03 PM
good luck guys...hope things continue to improve!

SweetGirL
December 18th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Hey there, Dragon and DL!!! Glad things are starting to get back to normal for you and your family.

As for Jerry/BS moving near you, be prepared..............he told me on the phone that he wasn't planning on parting with his "FEMA trailer".........I think his quote was "this baby's a keeper!" lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 18th, 2005, 11:39 PM
gl man, we dearly miss ya both, and wish you the best!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 19th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah...I can't restate what everyoen else said any better...so ditto! Miss you guys!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 19th, 2005, 07:59 AM
GL folks and Happy holidays folks!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 19th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Yeah SG Jerry is taking his FEMA trailer with him when he moves to the woods with us. We going to sick him on the back side of the land...lol... He loves his FEMA trailer..

We do miss you guys and gals.. Things will start looking up for us soon. Just taking longer then we wanted it to.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys.....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 19th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Glad things are going good. Hopefully we'll see you on soon. As for Jerry. Put the man to work. He has logged some serious play time in the last few weeks.

P.S. This reminds me. When you coming close to Mobie again Jerry. W e need to go have some beers together. I will be coming through Mississippi probably monday or Tuesday of next week with a 3 day yard pass from the old ball and chain. Seems she has to work the Monday through Wednesday of the week after Christmas and I'm off the entire week and the following Monday. So if you've got the time, I've got the beer. Or Bourbon, Or whatever. Let me know and we'll raise hell somewhere. Hey I'll be in my big four wheel drive. Sounds like you and the Dragons live in the sticks. Know any mud holes we could get into. Maybe we can go to the Dragons place or raise some hell in your FEMA trailer. Any way I'm headed back to Louisiana for a get away and I'll be letting my hair down and pissing off the law enforcement, Wait, You are law enforcement. Ok, When I piss you off don't beat me over the head with your batton.

LA_MERC_BS
December 19th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah I'm gonna keep that Fema trailer. That puppy is nice.

Andy I'm off the Monday after Christmas, I may ride over that way. I'm kind of interested in seeing what this statercat thing is you got.

LA_MERC_Temp
December 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM
glad to see yall doing ok dl.

btw bs and andy, i wanna go. i'm off from this the 22nd to the 4th. gotta love working for a school, haha.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 19th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Ok, Monday after X-mas you boys head over for some beer. When you go through the tunnel headed East go through and half way across the bay way (I-10) there will be an off ramp right in the middle of the bay saying SPanish Fort exit. Get off there and go back under I-10 headed northish (This is called the causey way or battleship parkway) Follow it for several miles on the bay until it goes uphill and to the left into the trees. There will be 2 redlights. Go thorugh them. The 4th redlight it wil go from a 2 lane to a one lane with the right lane going into a place called Westminster Retirement Village. On this road right before you get to the retirement community will be a subdivision on the left called Westminster Gates. Go into the subdivision and the very first right is called Maury Court. I'm the 3rd to last house on the street. You can't miss it. 30294 Maury Court. There will be a cold one waiting, I can show off the strat guitar, and we can go to hooters and go from there.

LA_MERC_Onji
December 19th, 2005, 03:48 PM
There will be 2 redlights. Go thorugh them.

only andy does this, i would suggest stopping :stick

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Andy, stop hijacking the dragon update thread!

good to hear from tha dragons. We miss y'all being around.

LA_MERC_Temp
December 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM
but what if the redlights are green?

LA_MERC_BS
December 20th, 2005, 08:18 AM
going into a place called Westminster Retirement Village.

4x4, home made still, guitar, and a red light runner, I bet your a valued neighbor in that area lol..

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 20th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Someone has keep these old folks on their toes.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==