PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

Biggs
December 16th, 2005, 07:21 PM
This coming Sunday lets get as many people as possible on our bf2 server...maybe if we get like 10-15 people on there we will attract some pubbers.

just a thought.....lets try it out!

BigOne
December 17th, 2005, 01:50 AM
im in i'll play what time

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 17th, 2005, 09:25 AM
sounds good if you mean after 7ish :(
stupid work hax!!

Biggs
December 17th, 2005, 10:24 AM
yeah...i will probably get on around 6-7ish

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 18th, 2005, 02:24 PM
w00t! Just had a couple kick butt rounds in (all I could play). Super flying, Andy! You and Ex both rock (I was lucky enough to gun for both of them). Had a great time!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 18th, 2005, 03:37 PM
LOL! I think he did much better gunning for Andy then me. We kept getting into helicopter battles so he wasn't killing too much. But I will say for Tech is that he can use the laser guided missle pretty damn well. Had 2 shots on moving choppers that I didn't think he would get, but he took them out.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 18th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah the talent level of our "group" hs really improved...everytime I get on, I am like "I didnt know he could do that", or "wow, look at his score!"
even goose hacks now...there is hope for Sabre still :p:

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 18th, 2005, 08:04 PM
ahhhh!!!!!

Biggs
December 18th, 2005, 08:15 PM
ok ok i have to say somthing so open yer ears.....

ok so....u guys get all mad when a enemy jet takes u out and blame it all on biggs...everytime i am an the air and someone gets killed a few times by another pilot, it turns into "gessh biggs, get these guys off of me, wtf are u doing."

well listen up mf'ers, i shoot down every plane i see....we must remember that the jets respawn and the same guy gets back in....when u get killed becuase u got camped it aint biggs fault.

oh no....why are u going after ground targets.......gessh, i didnt realize i wasnt suppose to blow up ground targets....i mean...when an enemy tank rolls into a flag and all we got at it is infantry, why should i help out?

our guys dont die and we pwn and win the map= good team work

our guys die and we are losing= biggs is f'n off

eat my butt with syrup pls.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 18th, 2005, 11:41 PM
LMAO..you mean Andy had the whambulance out all night :stick

lmao!!!
Biggs..go find birds to shoot down even..lmao
one pooped on Andy's head..

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 19th, 2005, 12:13 AM
I think it's a couple of things.

One is that usually you take out the other planes pretty quickly so we don't usually have to worry about them. So when we do have someone taking us out we are pretty shocked.

Two is it's kindof luck of the draw if you run across the other guy and can get on him to shoot him down. That's just the way it is. Sometimes you get lucky and get 50 kills in a round no problem, other times you can't buy a kill.

Three when you get killed once by someone it's like...damn. Twice by the same guy and you think...mfer. So by the third or fourth time in pretty rapid succession you get pissed off and want help and want it now. That way you can get on with some gaming and pwnage. Honestly I don't know many people who like to lose and when you die basically you lost a small battle. Also when a plane takes you out there isn't much you can do except call for air support because we all know AA is a joke.

Atleast that's my analysis of the subject matter

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==