PDA

View Full Version : FN F2000 GL

LA_MERC_BS
December 15th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Whats that you say? You were playing BF2 and all of the sudden you saw a trail of smoke heading your way from the distance and all of the sudden your ass blew up? And you say you saw in the top left hand corner LA_MERC_BS F2000GL you? Well this is a picture of the gun that sexy beast shot you with.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 15th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Nice gun there BS. Just what the he11 is it and where is it from?

LA_MERC_BS
December 15th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Thats my lastest unlocked weapon from BF2. Aint she purdy?

LA_MERC_Onji
December 15th, 2005, 09:57 AM
i shall unlock this when i get home, do i have to launch special forces and unlock it thru there?

Biggs
December 15th, 2005, 10:53 AM
that gun looks like a hunk a plastic junk....but u can buy one for 1,600 semi auto....they are availible in early '06 so put ur orders in now.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 15th, 2005, 11:21 AM
damn n00b tubes.. When they make it to where it doesn't explode within a 50 foot distance, I will accept the gun. Until then, shooting it and having it explode at 5-15 feet is just crap.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
December 15th, 2005, 11:29 AM
If anything this should be fixed in the patch. Maybe the people doing the weapon research need to do thier JOB!!!

freakin n00b's....

If they can come up with a formula for Bullet drop they sure as hell can come up with a formula for warhead arming!!!!!

LA_MERC_BS
December 15th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Onji I can't remember if I was in Special forces or BF2 when the unlock came.

DONT BE HATE'N ON THE NUB LAUNCHER!!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 17th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I'm a hater.

But it is extremely effective in Close Quarters Battle, and pretty awsome in general when you figure out how to aim it.

But I still hate dying by that mofo just as I round a corner to find an enemy in my grill.

Daedelus
December 17th, 2005, 11:28 PM
looks like a type of famas? does it shoot m-203)40mm) type shells??

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 18th, 2005, 06:22 AM
yep

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 18th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Boy does it ever

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 19th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Ok...saw this weapon in use yesterday (thanks Andy!) and holy crap!!! He was shooting nades over buildings, into windows, at Heli and even blew up a LAV! Freakin amazing weapon...must use...more often...

Daedelus
December 21st, 2005, 09:18 AM
OMG sweet. i seen a gun similar to that on the millitary chanle a show called fututre fighting machines. they showed this version looked so of like a high tech m-60 and it shot shells like that they had chips like in them you could set to air bust. they showed exaple of them shooting threw a window and over a bunker wall and the shell would explode in the air righ after it passed the wall or whent in the window so it would shower opponants hiding behind the wall. i was like ouch that is bad asss

LA_MERC_BS
December 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
Im using it and the C4 like a shotgun now days. I'm starting to see a lot more

"LA_MERC_BS is no more"

That cant be good for the stats.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2005, 11:53 AM
You also seem to be getting alot of other no mores. One time last night I hitched a ride on one of you FAV's from hell with 50 pounds of plastic. I was thinking to myself I'd ride till we were alsmot there then I would let you be on you rmerry car bombing way. Only problem is some wise crack with his own GL decided to clean the windshield with his 203 and since we didn't have a windshield the nade tried to cushion its blow in the plasteec and all of a sudden across the screem is says

LA_MERC_BS is no more
LA_MERC_Andyconda is no more
LA_MERC_Dirge is no more

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 21st, 2005, 12:44 PM
Doh!!!
you go boom!

man it was fun last night!!
we played for eva!!
we had the Merc server going..lets keep it up.

Wyrm_f00d
December 21st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Doh!!!

man it was fun last night!!
we played for eva!!
we had the Merc server going..lets keep it up.

I have to agree, it was a blast...

Now... how does one unlock the F2000? I just made Sgt. and didn't see that as an option... i don't think...

Anyhow... here is something else to chew on for a bit... how great would it be to have the option of choosing from any of your unlocked guns on any type of soldier you are playing?... e.g. Medic w/ a Jackhammer... etc...

That would be my suggestion for the next next patch....

:chillen:

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 21st, 2005, 02:56 PM
you have to unlock the g3 first then the uber doober n00b tube.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 21st, 2005, 03:01 PM
no you don't. It let me get it without unlocking the g3. You have to play SF for like 5 minutes. Then the next time you go into BF2, it will let you unlock the nuber tuber

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 21st, 2005, 03:33 PM
holy lyrical whack batman!!!
n/k
I di not know that...well do what he said :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 22nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
NOw that assumes you have special forces.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==