PDA

View Full Version : I cut my hair..........

SweetGirL
December 13th, 2005, 06:51 PM
You know what they say about relationship break-ups and divorces - people go and change their hairstyle. Well, never thought I'd do it too, but I did. Not the greatest pictures in the world but figured I'd display my new "look" so that you can recognize me......not that any of you live around here. =)

~SweetGirL/Samantha~ on left w/ glasses (don't feel like wearing contacts)

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Look good Sam, like the change.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah! Looks good...

Change is sometimes for the better.

Biggs
December 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
woah....aaaaarrrruuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhaaaaaaa....

*eyes pop out of sockets and jaw drops to ground as heart beats through chest*

LA_MERC_goose
December 13th, 2005, 08:31 PM
DOWN BOY! She'd run you over before you could blink - the "ol' woman", as she calls herself, ain't slacking! Looking good Sam!

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 13th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Nice Sam, you are looking better than ever

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2005, 04:56 AM
I'll second (or 3rd or 4th) or whatever motion it is, the motion. You look good Sam. Also, Watchout Brent. She says she's old, but she can run a man down like an 18 year old. Just ask James. Last LAN we had she had me pinned and crying Mommy in under 10 seconds. Someone check her ID she's probably is only 18.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 14th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Looking good Sam, I'd do ya:stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 14th, 2005, 05:33 AM

Well... Ummm...Ummm....

Yea :)

Your looking great Sam,
I like the glasses look too, it makes you look like a profesional lady...
like a buisness woman... I could see you firing my Arse for being late to work...

SweetGirL
December 14th, 2005, 06:45 AM
*blushing* Awww, you guys are really, really sweet for the nice compliments! The redhead in the picture with me is only 16 years old (Jason's lil sis).....hard to believe I am 18 years OLDER then her.... just call me "Mamma".... or "granny" lol!!

Hey, I'm ready to chase ya around again, Andy! Love it when you play hard to get. :wig Well, you all are very sweet, again, and thanks so much! ~Samantha~

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 14th, 2005, 06:58 AM
wow...looks good Sam. I like the new style, even the glasses.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2005, 07:09 AM

Lol, Can't blame the man for being subtle, lol. No, No, Justin. Tell us what you really think.

Also, Playing hard to get. I know some guys here that can attest that I'm not hard to get. In fact, it was getting late that night and we all know what happens to Andy when it gets close to cuddling time. Man, Woman, Black, White, Homosapien, quadroped, I'm not picky I'm looking for something to get cozy with, LOL. You might not want to be so friendly to Andy come nap time.

Famous Quote # 1
LA_MERC_Reed "I seem to have a power chord sticking me in the back"
LA_MERC_Andyconda "That's no power chord Big guy, Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Famous Quote # 2
LA_MERC_Andyconda "What the hell is this" (As he feels a huge wall of pillows and blankets stcked and constructed like a great wall of china)
LA_MERC_Dirge "You were getting a little to friendly last night stud"
LA_MERC_Andyconda "Was it good for you"

Famous quote # 3
Hobo on Carrolton strett in New orleans "Son you can't sleep there, that's a railroad track"

Famous Quote # 4
LA_MERC_Onji "Look there's someone asleep on the window ledge of the Dallas federal court house"
[WFO]UserOfIllusion "Damn it that's Andy, My brother's an idiot"

Famous Quote # 5
LA_MERC_Diesel "Andy you look like shiot did you get any sleep"
LA_MERC_Andyconda "Yeah I passed out in the ditch across the street trying to walk to Adrians house"

Man I could go on for days.

LA_MERC_Spark
December 14th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Sam is teh hotness! :blue:

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2005, 07:29 AM
LMAO ANdy....Andy hard to get...the boy slept with Yankee!!!!
Even tried to schwartz him....:p:

I will never foget seeing Andy come in at oh bright 7:00, and thinking that boy was sauced when he left...and he is already back...what an animal...that's a hoss! :p:
Then he advises that the never made it 200 yds from the LAN...:doh:

LA_MERC_Maverick
December 14th, 2005, 08:09 AM
w0w! The new look looks great Sam!

LA_MERC_BS
December 14th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Looking good woman. I too like the glasses.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 14th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I like to new look. Now you need a knife and flashbang to keep all the men at bay

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2005, 09:25 AM
LMAO! I can imagine at the LAN... BANG!!!! Argghhh... I'm blind! Dang it, Sam is flashbanging the guys again!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 14th, 2005, 09:39 AM
very nice Sam. The new look definitly suits you.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2005, 09:44 AM
flashbang...is that code for what Drax was talking about?!?! :p:
:stick

SweetGirL
December 14th, 2005, 10:01 AM
ROFLMAO!! I can't tell ya how frightening it is to even THINK about dating in the future or anything along those lines....much less accept that I am eye candy or whatever. LMAO I have been married (and divorced & remarried lolol) for the past 14 years, believe it or not! The funniest part is that I go to sleep at around 9p-10p every night & get up like at 4am (usually); I'm told that's when everyone is GOING OUT FOR THE NIGHT (@ like 9 or 10p)! lol I guess Granny's gonna be hitting the NoDoze eventually.

Biggs
December 14th, 2005, 10:08 AM
yeah....when i go out we usually leave around 10.30-11.00 cause the bars dont get crowded until like 1ish. then u gotta stay out till like 4 cause all the good shiot happens around 4ish

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Go on a date. Who said anything about a date. I just want to cuddle, no need to throw meaning too it.

Also, for clarification Mike. I am a hoss. Who else do you know, gets totally hammered and stands strong until 2 a.m. to just stumble 100+ yards collapse face first in a ditch then wake up at 6:30 a.m. wipe away the dirt and go right back to gaming and drinking. I hurt for 4 days after that LAN.

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 14th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Looking good Sam. I like the new look.

LA_MERC_BS
December 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
lol, Andy reminds me of the Bang Bang Bang (no relationship please) flash movie.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/bangbangbang.html

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2005, 11:23 AM
LMFAO, I just want Bang Bang Bang, Did Drax make that.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2005, 11:26 AM
P.S. Several people have mentioned the glasses. To my knowledge they're not new. They look like the same glasses she's always had. Correct me if I'm wrong Sam but they aren't new right. Also you hair is just shorter right. Same color just shoulder length with layers now, right. Looks great but just wanted to point out to these nubs there were only subtle changes and that you were great prior to this as well.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 14th, 2005, 12:08 PM
She was wearing glasses?:stick Oh and the hair looks nice!:doh

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 14th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Wow! Me like the new you! :)

Mrs.B[s]
December 14th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Samantha,

I've got to agree with what all of the men say... you look fantastic. Your hair looks great. The cut definitely fits you.

I have also got to say that you look happier than in your previous pics. I love the glasses. I agree with Andy, I don't believe they are new, but they look great on you.

~Jessie

Little Birdy
December 14th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Yes.

LA_MERC_Heater
December 14th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Pretty as always,some things never change Sam..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==