PDA

View Full Version : I have a gripe

LA_MERC_BS
December 11th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Ok this has gone on way to damn long without someone saying something about it. Frankly it pisses me off every time it happens, and up this point I have just sat back and took it, but not anymore. When I order A McDonalds breakfast burrito, i expect it to have egg, cheese, SAUSAGE!!!!!! You guys remember the quarter pounder when it first came out. Now that was a burger. Now the damn thing looks like a bisket. It's not much bigger than a Krystal burger. And the little check out girl has the nerve to look at me funny when I order 3 of them. Hell you have to get that many to get full. When the breakfast burritos first came out, they actually had sausage on them. Saturday I went to drive through and got me a few burritos and flew back to the house to eat and play games. Opened that puppy up to put the hot sauce on it and saw 3 little ass pellets of sausage. Looked like baby rabbit droppings. I was not surprized. I have been noticing the decline in sausage over the past year. Its all egg now........... It just pisses me off. Just like when you go to Sonic. I get 2 super sonic jalapeno burgers. I have to ask for extra extra peppers or they will give me 2 damn peppers on it. something needs to be done about this crap.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 11th, 2005, 10:06 AM
lmao...preach on brother!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 11th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Personally, I would like to be able to just GO to a Sonic...they don't have any within 1-2 hours of here...it sucks!

Do agree with your points, though...smacktards!!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 11th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Tell us how you really feel! :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 11th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I always get the two cheeseburger meal at Mcd's....at least I get 2 buns...lol...oh yeah that's supersize too....cause I need to order supersize just get the fries that are supposed to be in the regular size.

LA_MERC_Onji
December 11th, 2005, 02:26 PM
dude get the breakfast burrito from sonic, that thing is huge!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM
You know why? you know why? because they F--- YOU at the Drive Thru!!! they F--- YOU at the Drive thru baby!!!

I'll 2nd Onji, Sonic has some kick butt breakfast burrito's

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 11th, 2005, 03:38 PM
lol @ CO!

TWO Super sonic burgers!! Holy crap! One super sonic burger fills me up. What you got, a tape worm or something?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 11th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Personaly I dont eat any of the crap that these fast food joints try to feed you... I would rather go not eating than to eat that $][1T...

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 11th, 2005, 06:37 PM
I never eat that stuff either except when I'm hungry

HENK
December 12th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Personaly I dont eat any of the crap that these fast food joints try to feed you... I would rather go not eating than to eat that $][1T...

same here ,i don't expect to get anything but crap so i can't complain if i am so stupid to buy it :stick

LA_MERC_BS
December 12th, 2005, 08:16 AM
You know why? you know why? because they F--- YOU at the Drive Thru!!! they F--- YOU at the Drive thru baby!!!

LOL !!!

I guess what I'm really mad about is that customer satisfaction is going down hill in just about every business. Remember when resturant and store owners attempted to please the customer? Remember when a lack of good service resulted in having a word with the manager? If you went in a store now days to make a complaint for poor service, the manager will most likely tell you that he or she is sorry you feel that way and you will be sorely missed when you don't return, Now get out. McDonalds knows that no matter how small the burgers get or how slow the drive thru line is, or how many times you get home and somethings missing from your bag, your going to come back again and again. Even if you don't come back, the employees don't care. Why would they? That just makes their job easier. Lets say your burger was messed up. You take it back to shaniqua at the counter and let her know you wanted meat on your burger. They haul your burger to the back, out of sight, to fix it and give it back to you with a smile. Do you really want to eat the burger now? No. No you don't. I think we all should take note of this growing problem, who says so? I say so LA_MERC_BS

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 12th, 2005, 08:40 AM
LMAO C.O. it is the truth, and right now in Slidell, with the hurricane, you have to wait 10 minutes to get that McDonalds crap...After the hurricane everyone just wants to eat fastfood.
How is the Canes in Slidell & Covington doing...they are always packed when I pass.

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 12th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Cane's.. I am actually having that for lunch. That is the only decent place for fast food if you ask me.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 12th, 2005, 10:58 AM
its because of the IT guys they have there...

LA_MERC_BS
December 12th, 2005, 02:29 PM
What is this Canes and where might a hungry man locate such ah place?

Little Birdy
December 12th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Raisin' Cane's (Chicken Fingers)
Look it up in your area!
Best damn chicken fingers!

Anyways, as having recently been employed at a Subway. It was a great place to work, the co-owners (Husband & wife) basically owned it for something to do. The owners worked every weekday lunch shifts. They didn't need money. They just did it because they loved people. I enjoyed working there, we kept the place clean, we kept the customer happy.... We knew them by name, it was a very good place to eat... Well, Subway told them they had to renovate or else. So they said, "Or else!"!!! Lol. The neighboring chain owner bought the store, now it's a piece of crap. (I quit just before they transferred ownership)... It's not so great a place to get food now, the bread is hard and molded tomatos.... Psh, I ate there twice and quit going.... First time, I thought it was a mistake on the hard bread, but after talking to my friend (a subway regular) he said he even quit going.
Anyways, where I was going with that... The neighboring chain owner bought it... This is what makes the flaw in customer service. The chain owner is in it for the money... Not the customer. I doubt any personally owned store will not try somewhat to be customer friendly.
-Birdy

Little Birdy
December 13th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Directions for you BS: Just click the link and click, get directions
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Raising+Canes++Pascagoula%2C+MS&sll=37.062500%2C-95.677068&sspn=32.610437%2C63.984375&f=q&hl=en&cid=30365556,-88556111,12685801016459417175&iwstate1=form:to

I think it would be worth the drive :)

LA_MERC_BS
December 13th, 2005, 09:25 AM
hmm, I may try it.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 13th, 2005, 09:45 AM
the last time I was in W. Monroe...I noticed they opened a Cane's on Thomas road across from Glenwood. I didn't get a chance to go though :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==