PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 8th, 2005, 03:41 PM
WUZZUP!!!!

Wow! It's been FOR-EVA. I hope everyone is doing good. I havent been around gaming in a LONG time and I miss all of you!!!!

I reckon I'll update everyone. I'M GETTIN MARRIED - yes, again...My ex divorced me a year and a half ago which is a good thing becuase I found out that she had been sleeping with several other men...oh well, I'm glad she's gone! Then I dated some psycho girl from Maryland for about a month...I sent her ass packin cuz she had no personal hygeine. But then she started stalking me - FROM MARYLAND...lol. I had to call the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office to put in a restraining order against her. They called the local police in Maryland and it was done - havent heard from the sicko since....PHEW!

Then I met Laurie. She's from Calhoun (about 15 minutes west of Monroe for those who dont know) and we've been engaged for 5 months now. We are tying the knot on Saturday, January 14th in Calhoun. If anyone is interested, please send me an email with your mailing address so we can mail you an invitation. Don't forget to check out our website at www.laurienjay.com and Toast Us or Roast Us... By the way - Thanks LaTech and BS for the Roasts - they mean sooooo soooo much!!! LOL

So - thats about it in a nutshell. I sincerely hope that I didnt leave you all on bad terms. If I ever offended ANYONE, please accept my deepest apologies! I hope I am welcomed back....

L8r!

Jay
a.k.a RiverRat

LA_MERC_Spark
December 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I sent her ass packin cuz she had no personal hygeine.

Damn man... sounds like she was just right for ya! :roll j/k

Hi ya rat! Grats on your marriage. Good luck!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 8th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks Spark :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
December 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I knew we should have put out more rat traps...
Hola Jay:)

Daedelus
December 8th, 2005, 04:21 PM
wow great to hear the good news. i just recentl started dropping by here more offten myself. I knew when you broke up it would lead to better things down the road and this is great news and congrates

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Wazzup Jay, glad to hear your doing good, cya around the forums :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2005, 08:44 PM
sup Jay glad you are ok...congtars.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
w00t glad to hear things are going well!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
DAN! The cat done drug in a rat!

Sheeze - can't we keep them things away from here???

HEHE - HELLUVA GOOD to hear from you Jay - I'm glad things are looking up for you man.

Nice to see you back around the forums again :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 8th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Congrats Jay and best wishes... glad to see you are doing ok. Now what am I supposed to do with this meat basket?? :stick

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 9th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Glad to hear things are on the up and up with ya! Congrats on the engagment!

SweetGirL
December 9th, 2005, 10:50 PM
OMG Jay!!! Wow!!! What a beautiful lady! Her smile really shines! I'm glad you're finding happiness. I wish you kids the best. *hugz* ~Sam~

LA_MERC_Heater
December 10th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Welcome back you NuB...Good to hear your doing good..Congrats on the Misses.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 11th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Thank you all soo much! As far as the rat traps - I almost lost my tail tryin to hax my way around them... Hey Nutria, I thought you would have found a home for that meat basket by now LOL...Sam, Laurie said thank you for your comments...

I would get online more, but I got haxed when I moved. NO INTERNET where i live now :( Bellsouth sucks cuz I cant even get 56k there - the fastest speed I can get is 28.8 - BLEGH, Roadrunner sucks too cuz they dont even provide cable tv service where i live....AND apparently I live behind too many trees so I cant get wireless from work....SO - my only choice is Satellite and I AINT paying the equipment fees on that, plus it sux for gaming :(

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 11th, 2005, 01:05 PM
wow...you must live in the Boonies...even Ex has DSl now...:eek:

LA_MERC_Maverick
December 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM
LOL! w00t! grats Jay! glad to hear you're doing well and congratulations on your engagment!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Congratulations Jay.

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 14th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Hey sweet cheeks glad to see ya back on the forums and what is this crap i hear about you gettin married? You just asked me to marry you and now this. well whatever!!!!!!! :P Ha. Happpy for ya man I hope all works out well for the two of ya

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 30th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Sniper, you know you are still my baby! One time with you and noone will ever change :P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==