PDA

View Full Version : A hearty hello

Daedelus
December 6th, 2005, 11:25 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to stop in a say hello. i know it been about a year sience i was last in here.So i just like to tell you all iam doing fine got stuck on my war crack. with 4 characters on lightbringer our alliance server and now with 3 characters on Uther our horde server. it has taking almost all of my time. I would like to say that with playing this for last year it and the group
formed by the old galactic mercenaries now know as grey malkin feels like it is starting to dwindle and my enthusiasm in the game seems to be waring out.
coming here and seeing all the great posts on battle field 2 may just give me an opportunity to again get back into a war game. i dont have battle field 2 yet but looks to be fun.

as for the other 20,000 posts and 1,700 threads i really dont believe ill get to reading them. i did recieve the private messages above. and my e-mail addy is still correct from what is in my profile so i should have recieved any e-mails sent.but dont rmeber getting any.

Wishing you and you familys a wonderfull x-mas and the happiest of new years.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 6th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Long time no hear Daedelus. BF2 is a trap as well. It will consume you. Leave it be. Its a drug now for which I have aterrible habbit. "Hi, my name is Andy and I'm an onlime gaming *****!, It's been 6 hours since my last online kill"

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 6th, 2005, 12:01 PM
What's up bud! Good to hear from ya!

Daedelus
December 6th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Haha just sounds like what i have been looking for another game to sink me teeth into. i go back an read more of the forums on BF2 i need to see the specs for the game to find out if i can play it, it looks to be pretty top of the line.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==