PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Guess what I just got for CHristmas. Yep, that's right.

A 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster. I'm so freakin pumped I can't sit still.

LA_MERC_goose
December 5th, 2005, 12:57 PM
DAMN! Man that sounds sweet! You'll have to bring it to the lan and pick some tunes for us.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
A 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster. I'm so freakin pumped I can't sit still.

They have ointments and pills for those Andy, just make sure you wash your hands.... :stick

btw...that's pretty cool

LA_MERC_Spark
December 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
w00t! Grats!

LA_MERC_BS
December 5th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Man I'm not sure if I want to be involved in this conversation. Not sure what a Fender Stratocaster is, but it's causing Andy to have sitting problems and there was mention of hand washing.

Biggs
December 5th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Man I'm not sure if I want to be involved in this conversation. Not sure what a Fender Stratocaster is, but it's causing Andy to have sitting problems and there was mention of hand washing.

dude....its the guiter from the first Wayne's World movie.....gesh i though everyone saw that flick. lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 6th, 2005, 07:42 AM
You guys, BLASPHEMEY!!!!!!!!!!! A stratocaster is one of the greatest guitars ever made. It's a classic, and very beautiful. Classic Sunburst paint job, humbucker pickups, etc. I won't bore anyone with details since they don't even knowwhat a jewel I've found. There are only 2,200 of these guitars in exsistense. It's the 50th anniversary edition stratocaster. I played it last night and it was literally music to my ears, lol. I'm going to record some stuff this weekend for you guys with it. Wow, it has that old school rock sound to it, SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 6th, 2005, 09:23 AM
sweet! I'm saving for a Tele myself :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 6th, 2005, 09:30 AM
PICS!!! We need pics!! Congrats, btw.../me mutters "Lucky bastage"

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 6th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Will do. I will post pics tonight.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==