PDA

View Full Version : Two Minute Rounds

LA_MERC_goose
November 30th, 2005, 09:16 AM
When a team of about 8 MERCS and a few extras dominates a map in almost two minutes flat - that's some serious teamwork! Just wanted to say awesome job to those who forced a map change in two minutes after it started last night - absolutely awesome! 293 - 0

:saddam1

LA_MERC_Temp
November 30th, 2005, 09:23 AM
DAMN!!! :booyah:

LA_MERC_Onji
November 30th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Yes, that was great. Last night was a blast. Everyone worked great together. Everything was just clicking. And its the most people ive seen on TS at once so far.
I wanna scrim those DFH guys lol

*edit* i just noticed i took that screenshot AFTER dirge left. we did have 10 peeps in TS

Biggs
November 30th, 2005, 09:24 AM
thank you thank you....and the award goes to target on that one.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
November 30th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Man I shouldv'e stayed on longer!!!

Wyrm_f00d
November 30th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Damnit!!! COMCAST!!! *shaking fist in AIR*

sad i missed it... but Way to Go guys!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 30th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Dayum! I wish I had been there!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 30th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Agrred that was awesome. MErc was dominating. Better than those though is the 2 times we played wake and they basically never got off the boat or the small island the entire time. I think on one round they did get a flag for like 3 seconds but we pretty much made them cry. The one guy complaining and telling all the Merc's to stop base camping was they best. Or maybe the second round where Toby sat on the beach with a jeep and screamed at us the entire map becuase we kept stealing all his kills. Thanks Tobster for making them easy kills woot woot.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 30th, 2005, 11:44 AM
OMG, I think thats the first time Onji made it through a map without a death.

Good job guys, they didn't know what hit them. The only competition we had was when we were on seperate sides.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 30th, 2005, 11:54 AM
OMG, I think thats the first time Onji made it through a map without a death.

shush you!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 30th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Hey, Dirge has Joined worm and Onji as Purple hart recipients....that medal is so hard to get!!!!

:p:

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 30th, 2005, 01:54 PM
LOL! That was one awsome round I think the gold winner was toetag with 14 points and 4 or so kills. I was the commander and I only used the arty so I could say I did something as commander, no kills and 2 flags taken.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==