PDA

View Full Version : Done been banned!

LA_MERC_goose
November 28th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I wanted to thank all of my fellow MERCS for helping get my first ban yesterday - I now feel like I really belong to the group. lol

Hey Biggs, stop stealing my damn plane! :D

Hey, T4rg3T, stop stealing my damn tank! :D

Biggs
November 28th, 2005, 12:51 PM
:)

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 28th, 2005, 01:05 PM
ahhh watching the little gosling grow up to be a big goose is so nice :)
wohoo, welcome to the club, of course Andy, T4rg3t, and Biggs are our founding fathers of the ban, but we all carry on the tradition.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
I must play too nice or something...0 kicks, 0 bans...sheesh

LA_MERC_BS
November 28th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Tech I have found that the easiest way to get a quick ban is to trust the heads up display in the jets. What looks to you like an enemy transport is actually a friendly transport slam full of team mates. My bombs are deadly accurate when launched unknowingly against team mates.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 28th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I got banned just for talking smack after they banned Biggs for supposedly stealing a jet from his own teamates? lol..

The truth hurts.. :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Heck, I steal planes from the other team and don't get banned! And, I've dropped more bombs on people than I care to admit. Shooting down other planes...fine, I can do that. Drop bombs on unsuspecting enemies? Haven't figured that out yet. I tend to target friendlies...

the noxious
November 28th, 2005, 02:07 PM
must.......get.......this...............game.

Biggs
November 28th, 2005, 02:37 PM
yeah i got kicked cause i took our own teams jet that apparently had the server's admin's name written on the cockpit....then target proceeded to talk smackage like a true clan mate....many thanks target.

dude i have gotten banned from like 50% of the servers i have played on and i thank the j10 for that. wootages.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==