bah, lmao, jk

And don't you forget it!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 21st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Pretty soon Tman will pass up Dirge. :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 21st, 2006, 03:57 PM
hahaha....well Yankee for sure
Andy, if we cannot waive the age requirement for MERC, can we just pretend he is Yankee, so we have a productive member of MERC? :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 22nd, 2006, 11:57 AM
Ouch, Reed were are you, defend thyself, LOL. Ownage with out a recipient.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 27th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Guess that Reed has NOT made his monthly check of the forums yet.

Biggs
February 27th, 2006, 09:45 PM
ok after playing a round on sharqi tonight i realized that bf2 sux when we all dont play on the same team.....man i am used to the support and team play when we all are on the same team..

man, i played on the opposite team and i really had a crappy time....just not fun when your team just lonewolf's it and doesnt support each other.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 28th, 2006, 06:19 AM
oh yeah it is like pplaying CS with a bunch of campers on your team...team play is where it is at!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 28th, 2006, 11:51 AM
I believe that's teh strong point of BF2 is team play. They also did a great thing with the stats and awards things. make the game interesting on a constant basis. I mean CS if fun but its the same map over and over and over. With BF2 you have so much more to do and trying to get hours and stats with different kits really changes the game up. I love it. I'll be happier when I've got my hours as Engineer. If your not in armor Engineers sux. Their guns are crap. Luckily I'm trying for command hours as an Engineer so I don't have to do much killin. Although jets are still a happening thing. Every round I get to be in a jet my score goes through the roof. Over the last six months I have copied Biggs in every aspect and become twice the pilot I used to be. He loves to go high and do hammerheads to evade and get the drop. HE's good and being around him has made me good. I love it.

Wyrm_f00d
February 28th, 2006, 12:16 PM
For everyone else like me who doesn't know the name of all the kewl maneuvers... here is a site that may help us out...

http://www.fly-aerobatics.ca/education7.html

Daedelus
March 1st, 2006, 09:31 AM
hey can you add my new player id to the list on the stats page: LA_MERC_Daed player id #: 66069767

hes a lowly PFC now. i messed up a few time thought about just adding the clan tag infront of my gunnys accout but hes spelled daaedelus because the name was takin already with just 1 A in it and i think it looks stupid so when i got recruit i made an accout for La_Merc_Daedelus but then got in game and was told how stupid it looked with the lower case letters DOH' so i ran out of e-mail accounts to use for accounts but then i remebered at work i used my outlook account and there a 4 guys with same name as me with-in the government outlook list(wife used to send bring home milk after work to the wrong guy all the time years ago) so i used one of there e-mail accounts lol. Hope that dosent bite me in the arse.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 1st, 2006, 11:11 AM
I'll take care of it daed

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 1st, 2006, 11:43 AM
LMAO...we found someone worse than Skitz :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 27th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Ahhh, the MERC BF2 stats page is down. Under construction. I need to know I'm still ahead of Mike and Toby. It's like a drug I must remain ahead. I'm such a stat *****

LA_MERC_goose
March 27th, 2006, 10:45 AM
You're 700 points over Toby and 1500 over Mike and 45,000 points under Brent - now get back to work!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 27th, 2006, 11:48 AM
LMFAO, thanks Alan. I feel better now.

LA_MERC_BS
March 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I fell short last week on playing as my equalibrium was still messed up from the weekend at Robby's. I'm back in action as of tonight. I figure If I put in 100 hours this week I can catch up to Brent.

Biggs
March 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
BS, i see you passing me up very soon....but i will retain my uber K/D over you sorry can...lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==