PDA

View Full Version : This is how I get it done on BF2...

LA_MERC_BS
November 23rd, 2005, 01:49 PM
This is how I get it done on BF2...

Pistol pwnage (http://www.negative-shock.net/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=290)

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 23rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
wow...sweet

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Does he use his pistol duck hunting? geez louise!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
November 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
That was freakin cool!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
I saw that episode on the history channel. It was a very modified pistol but it was still impressive how he could not only shoot that fast but the reload when shown in slow mation is a tribute to what you can train the body to do. It was really a faster than they eye situation. The guy even admitted that it was all reflex from doing ti so many times. If he watched himself he couldn't do it. He had to simply react. Very impressive. The 8 shots in 1.06 seconds with 2 shots per target was awesome.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 24th, 2005, 12:53 AM
He can sleep over at my house anytime....I just feel sorry for the poor b4st4rd who creeps in. I fire that quick in CS:Source, I just don't hit 5hit.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 24th, 2005, 07:31 AM
']He can sleep over at my house anytime....I just feel sorry for the poor b4st4rd who creeps in. I fire that quick in CS:Source, I just don't hit 5hit.

Yea, you and me both....

Hey I got a great Idea, lets have a dual in 1.6, I will host the server with all talk on...

From 1 hundred yards with the five-seven... and see if anyone actulaly dies... :)

MAN I SUPRIZE MYSELF WITH ALL THE GREAT IDEAS!!!! :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 24th, 2005, 10:16 AM
There's another Old guy who shoots a Revolver 6 shots insanely fast. Right about that fast, he uses each finger on his left hand to recock the hammer. So he draws with his right hand cocks the hammer the first time with his right thumb, then just rolls his left hand over the hammer for the other 5 shots and reholsters his gun. It pretty much sounds like 1 shot.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==