PDA

View Full Version : smacktard

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
Ok..... so I gota say this guy is an assss. I mean.... if I were a person of color he may have caught a whoopin. That being said I must admit I lmao for a little bit. Look for the Mr. Jefferson comment during the drycleaner scene. Priceless!

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/KKK.wmv

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 11:39 AM
That boy has balls of steel. If I were around him when he pulled that crap I would tell the black man, "I got this for you", Then I would beat the **** out of him.

LA_MERC_goose
November 23rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
Some people just don't get it, do they? ass-hat!

LA_MERC_BS
November 23rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
I'm surprized he didn't get the hell beat out of him at the gas station.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
OK.... I dont know know if I sould laugh at the guy, or be pissed off that the TARD is a white guy... Stupid Arss

SweetGirL
November 23rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
Family roots on my father's side go deep into the South, with even some members of our (distant) family having been/are members of the KKK, even including some great, great-grandparents that had a cotton plantation with 2 black (slave) families (when slavery was abolished, the 2 black families chose to remain on the plantation and continued to live there with their children, because, FORTUNATELY, my distant relatives were very good to them and were not abusing them in any way). Having been raised in Mobile, Alabama, I can attest that NO true KKK member (that I've ever met) would back down from a fight with a black person. (I know this guy from the clip was acting for the camera's sake though).

As for me, personally, I don't discriminate.....I hate everyone. ;)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
LOL sweetz.

the video is probably staged. all the "people of color" were probably in on it. especially considering that they acted like the camera wasn't even there. still funny as crap though.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 23rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Yea, well you know it was for the media recognition, like Sweets said, if it had been a real KKK member there would have been a fight before it was all over with.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 24th, 2005, 12:45 AM
My family in Texas are some of the worst Biggots in the world. My grandfather actually chased black kids off his property with a shotgun. He was also proud of the fact that we are related to the person solely responsible for starting the KKK. He would not let us play ball with any black kids, refused to watch basketball because not enough white boys played. In the end though it was a "black man" delivering his oxygen every week. He fought so long against them to only have them keep him alive longer, god rest his soul. Anyways, I am sure this is some spoof comedy like Tom Green, Mandel, and the like. Carrying a cross into a convenience store and asking to buy a lighter so he can torch it. LMAO Mr. Jefferson!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 24th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Man, I didn't think they would let a weenie like that in the Klan. That's not a strong gene pool! lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==