PDA

View Full Version : LA_MERC Store!

LA_MERC_Onji
November 23rd, 2005, 06:34 AM
Since we have alot of new members, and some have forgotten about this. Please be sure to visit our LA_MERC store where you can get all kinds of items with the LA_MERC logo on it.

And now they FINALLY have black shirts available. You can only have your design on the front for now, but they will be adding the back printing ability on black soon.

Check it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/la_merc

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2005, 06:51 AM
lmao! They have throw pillows now! Never noticed that b4! Me wants! :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 07:06 AM
How do I not have a Merc Beer Stein yet. I'll be fixing that today. Order of at least 2 coming up.

HENK
November 23rd, 2005, 07:17 AM
wtf ,is this new or did i just not know about it ?

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2005, 07:35 AM
you just didnt know about it! :) One thing though... thoes hats are teh g4y! WTF man? Where's the black hat like Dirge has dern it!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 23rd, 2005, 08:16 AM
I still have my black MERC hat...it's in a box...in storage...I think.

Cool, though. I'll look through the stuffzorz

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2005, 08:26 AM
Your words strike hard as steel my friend.... relinquish the hat and I'll spare your life! :twak

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 23rd, 2005, 08:55 AM
lmao, thanks for the reminder O.

HENK
November 23rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
hmmm looking through the stuff again,one question ,why is almost all the stuff onle avail. in white ?that really isn't my colour ,i like spareribs.
can we get the sweatshirt hooded ,and Sleeveless Tee in black ?

LA_MERC_Onji
November 23rd, 2005, 09:23 AM
yeah that has been the only downside to this free store. All items are white. Like I mentioned, the JUST got black, so this is a big step ahead for them. They said they will be introducing more colors over the next couple months.

LA_MERC_BS
November 23rd, 2005, 09:29 AM
I’m glad you brought this up Onji. I have been meaning to ask about stickers and sew on patches, but kept forgetting about it. Here’s the deal, I am going back roadracing in Feb (hopefully) and I had intended on soliciting sponsorship from local businesses to help pay for it. The businesses that sponsor me racing get a tax break at the end of the year and they get advertisement in a few magazines. It sounded good in the beginning until I found out that I have to do all kinds of crap with the IRS and show a profit at the end of 3 years and file those profits on my taxes. If I don’t show a profit, then I loose my tax number. So I scrapped that idea. Instead I figured I’d slap LAMERC stickers on the bike and racing suit. The problem is that I need several transparent stickers that are about a foot in a half to two feet in width. And a sew on patch that would cover most of my back and a few for the shoulders. I need several ones for the bike because every time I wreck I just patch the body work with fiberglass and slap on new stickers. FYI , On average I wreck about 3 times a month and I race two to three times a month. I looked on the stores web site, but didn’t see what I needed. Any ideas on where I can get those things at an affordable cost? If I do it here, they will charge me $250.00 for the mold and $10.00 a sticker. I know there’s got to be a cheaper way to get those done.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 23rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
Taht is adbass! I am ordering a onesie for the kid right now. Teh wife is going to 1oVe me! New pic of him and I w/ the onesie coming up.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 23rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
Any ideas on where I can get those things at an affordable cost? If I do it here, they will charge me $250.00 for the mold and $10.00 a sticker. I know there’s got to be a cheaper way to get those done.

Hey BS a friend of mine does vinyl cutting and stickers up here. I can run by him the idea and logo if it is okay and see what he would charge.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
Didn't Scott aka CHF post a link to merc stickers a long time ago? He may be the man to talk to about stickers bs.

*edit* After a quick search I realize that I MAY be talking outa my arse! Only CFH can reveal the truth of all of this!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 23rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
At one time, he had access to some awesome stickers...

Spark, in my own defense, I moved half way across the US and moved into an already occupied apartment...so a lot of my important stuff is in storage. I may be wrong, though...it might be in with my LaTech hats...so, before you get all angsty, let me look. lol

LA_MERC_Drax
November 23rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
Placed my order, beer stein (i'ma leave it to andy to fill it with a stout drink), the golf tee and a baseball tee.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 11:32 AM
I've resumed the still. Stout stuff should be ready by the end of January. I have only 2 bottlesd left of my original Ethanol from my still in Louisiana. Once that's used up I will be at the mercy of my new one. I still have a bottle of Juice for James I had ready for NOLA LAN part Deux. We need to plan that thing again. Mike, didn't you or Robby tell me that the hotel we had it in last time is already back up and running. It's got to be LAN time. I want to show off my MERC beer stein.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
P.S. BS, let me know when you race. I love crotch rocket racing. I'm a mechanical engineer with plenty of shade tree mechanic experience. I could be your crew chief at a very cheap price, (Free). I will be the one to race over and pick you up when you crash. Ask anyone who knows me I have plenty of experience with crashing. My wife nicknamed me crash when I play sports and race. I have a video clip of my last mud race I was in with my truck, FUN STUFF. I'm only like an hour from you so let me know when it's race time.

LA_MERC_BS
November 23rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Your only about 30 minutes from me. Takes me 30 -35 minutes to get to the Battleship from my house. Your just on the other side of the bridge right?

Yeah guys, see what ya'll can come up with on the stickers and patches. It's way too expensive to do it around here. I was thinking of painting the bike solid black to bring out the sticker. Here is a pic of a bike exactly like mine to give you an idea of the size of the sticker.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 23rd, 2005, 12:59 PM
CFH is the guy who got the black stuff in the first place (I think?).....I know he had some cool T's that were black....may still have some too.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 23rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
I wear both of my MERC shirts to work almost every week and I wear my MERC hat over half the year. It changes with my camo Dodge hat usually during hunting season.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
LoL, Like X I wear my black merc shirt all the time. My hat of rpeference of late though has been my LSU hat. I may willing to give up my MERC black hat to someone who wants it. It's got some mileage under it but its still a good hat, any takers. Also, Jerry I'm literally right across the bay bridge. If you get to the other side where Daphne is your a stone thorugh away from my house. We need to go drinking one night. Also, we have decal ability at my plant that we put on sheet metal packaging system with our compressors. I'll talk to the marketing guys and the guys in the manufacturing department on what it wopuld take to get some large MERC decals that would of course be FREE with the promise you buy me BEER. You know that whole scratch my back and I'll scratch yours thingy, hehehehehehe. Also, Scott is the one who got us the new black MERC shirts where the logo was colo0red in by the american flag. I like that one too. So when is your next race Jerry.

LA_MERC_BS
November 23rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
I'll start practice days as soon as I get the new motor put in my old water logged bike. Here's next years schedule:

2/11-12 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, Talladega, AL-
3/18-19 Roebling Road Raceway, Faulkville, GA-
5/6-7 Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, AL-
5/20-21 Jennings GP, Jennings, FL-
6/3-4 Roebling Road Raceway, Faulkville, GA-
6/17-18 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, Talladega, AL-
6/29-7/2 Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-
7/22-23 Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw, SC-
8/5-6 Jennings GP, Jennings, FL-
9/16-17 Nashville Superspeedway, Nashville, TN-

I should be able to make all those races providing I don't get hurt again and the bike stays healthy. I had a big wreck in Talladega back in 2000 that put me out of racing. I hit the ground at around 90 mph in a curve. I was sliding along doing fine until my foot got traction in the grass. That caused me to be pitched up into the air about 15 feet traveling at around 50 mph at that point. I landed, tumbled, back into the air, landed, tumbled. By the time I stopped I had broken 4 ribs and dislocated me shoulder. Took my ribs almost a year to heal. I have a good feeling this up coming year though. I am a lot faster now than I was back in 2000 and I know now to lift my feet while I'm sliding.

Oh I have a black Merc shirt as well. I even have the black "I wuz th3|23r " shirt from Bayou Frag Fest. Mad One told me that the there was a mistake on that particular shirt. I kept it as I would have kept a two headed quarter because you never know. Might be worth some money one day.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 24th, 2005, 12:49 AM
I'll take the hat Andy. I will pay for shipping also.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 24th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Sweet Jerry. I'm clearing the schedule now to be there to cheer you on. What type of bike and what year do you have. If you don't mind and the rules allow I may try to sup up your bike. Also do you have fuel regulations. You do realize I make my own ethanol, hehehehehehehe. Do you have a crew chief. What about fan support. Need any new parts. My brother has a 1000 Susuki that absolutely hauls ass. Last time I rode it I got up to 135 in 3rd gear before I knew what happened. Anyway, like I said, being a mechanical Engineer and also having years of experience with my Dad and brothers rebuilding and suping up everything under the sun from lawn mowers scooters, cazrs, trucks, dirt bikes, you name it. If it had an internal combustion enginer in it we tinkered with it. Sounds fun and all those places are close to me.

thee_rook, what is your address adn I'll send the hat and a merc shirt to you, no charge. I can pay shipping for a fellow MERC. Like all my deals though if we ever meet up at a LAN or something you MUST buy me a beer. To me its like a piece offering or something. Not sure, but it must have something to do with all the choctaw indian blood i have in me. Or I could just be an alcoholic. Either way I want beer, hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 24th, 2005, 07:36 AM
thee_rook, what is your address adn I'll send the hat and a merc shirt to you, no charge. I can pay shipping for a fellow MERC. Like all my deals though if we ever meet up at a LAN or something you MUST buy me a beer. To me its like a piece offering or something. Not sure, but it must have something to do with all the choctaw indian blood i have in me. Or I could just be an alcoholic. Either way I want beer, hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

DON'T DO IT ROOK... ITS A TRAP!!!!!

P.S. Andy will lure you into a false sence of security and when you least exspect it he will turn you to the dark side,
When clouded ones mind is, the dark side turn you will .

LA_MERC_Temp
November 24th, 2005, 09:59 AM
yeah, if u dont watch out, u may be the next one at a lan that andy spoons with and he'll claim that its a power strip sticking u in your back.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 24th, 2005, 10:33 AM
yeah, if u dont watch out, u may be the next one at a lan that andy spoons with and he'll claim that its a power strip sticking u in your back.

LMAO, now were just making Reed feel used and unspecial...i think Andy was whispering sweet nothings in his ear all night :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 24th, 2005, 05:45 PM
You saw the smile he woke up with.

BigOne
November 24th, 2005, 11:17 PM
i still have my black merc shirt from when i was in the clan i still wear it to work all the time and people always ask me what a louisiana mercinary is and i tell them and they're always like thats awesome

SweetGirL
November 25th, 2005, 08:01 AM
LMFAO @ "spooning"!!! God, we need another LAN with lots of laughs and drinking! Spark, Widow, Shadow & I can all sit poolside again puffin' away!

Oh, took a look at the MERC store merchandise. WHAT?!!! NO BIKINIS??!!! :kiss

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I don't look good in a Bikini. Believe me I know. You're looking at the 2005 Miss Slackers Bikini contest winner (Its a long long long stoty)..............

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 25th, 2005, 11:52 PM
i'm ready for another LAN too - hopefully we can get one organized since the "Katrina LAN" was cancelled do to some "heavy rainfall and wind" so to speak.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 26th, 2005, 06:32 AM
wind driven rain, get it right

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 26th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Lol, It's not, THAT the wind is blowin. It's WHAT the wind is blowin.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 26th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I didnt read the whole thread but yes, I was able to get some cool stickers. If the store is still in the mall, they will have the template. I'll have to check. The MERC ones are about $10 each. Ill post a pic in a bit.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 26th, 2005, 08:38 PM
BTW, Widow had an idea for a new name...

Katrina Kaos...

when you add Klan though, things get a lil sketchy.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 26th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Here are the stickers. They are about 8" accross.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 26th, 2005, 09:47 PM
BTW, Widow had an idea for a new name...

Katrina Kaos...

when you add Klan though, things get a lil sketchy.

My mom has a fake business name so she can make dealer purchases in the jewelery shows, the name of her business is Kim's Kountry Korner....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 27th, 2005, 12:19 AM

I will PM you the info. Taht r0ck5!

LA_MERC_BS
November 27th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Andy I'm using my flooded out Suzuki GSX-R 750 2000 model. I got another motor for it, but it's a 600 cc motor. I wanted to race that class and the motor will bolt up just like the 750 cc motor did. There no way in hell I'm racing my new 1000. That thing is a wheelie monster. After reviewing your experience, you have the job. We don't offer any benifits, no retirement plan, no deferred comp, no holidays and your salary is set at an annual rate of $0.00
Here's the web site on all the rules and stuff

Wera (http://www.wera.com/)

I'm racing sportsman southeastern reagion.

Scott the more I think about it, the 8" sticker might do fine. Now I just need to find a large patch for my back and maybe a few smaller ones for my shoulders.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 27th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Ill see if I can still get them. Im dreading going anywhere near that place though....Its shopping season. :eek:

LA_MERC_BS
November 27th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Aint no rush on it. Wont need it till the end of January. I'd wait till after Christmas.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 27th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Ok Jerry, As Chief Mechanic (I mean how can I pass up that annual salary) I'm going to read over the rules a couple of times to make sure I know what I'm talking about. Or atleast be able to bull**** the judges and refs if needed. If you need help putting in the new engine let me know I'm less than 45 minutes away. Sounds fun.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 28th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Oh lord LA_MERC Racing team, starring Uber and Soupa de1337!

Biggs
November 28th, 2005, 08:21 AM
woot i can help u nubs with the bike....although i have no experience with crotch rockets, i have built a 72 chevelle (running a 502ci big block, bullet proof th400/12 bolt and 3 inch driveshaft. silly hothkis suspesion and a boat load of other goodies. spray as well) any way i like to tinker with anything with a motor....so i wanna play.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 28th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I built a Cadillac.

And I built it one piece at a time, and it didn't cost me a dime.

It's a 57, 63, 55, 72, 65...

LA_MERC_Temp
November 28th, 2005, 09:55 AM
i'm good at transporting the machine after the driver has been put in the ambulance.

LA_MERC_goose
November 28th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I'm a good ambulance driver!

-Code 4 response, lights, siren, and a big can of hawl arse-
"PLEASE HOLD ON TO THE BAR!, WIDE RIGHT TURN!!"
**thud, thud, thud**
"Ok, Alan, you can drop us to code 1, the patient is awake now"
"glad i could help"

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
LMFAO, Goose that was damn funny "thud thud thud, drop to code one the patient is awake now", LMFAO.

LMFAO, Diesel
"Now presenting the LA_MERC_Race Team" starring
Driver "Ub3r Soupa" <---Jerry
Chief Mechanic "Ub3r D3133t" <---Andy
Pit Boss "Ub3r Fly Guy" <---- Brent
Piece Part Caddy Car Guy "Ub3r Irish" <-----Robby

LA_MERC_goose
November 28th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I don't know but I think the defibulator falling out of the cabinet and onto the guys chest worked better than the medic trying to talk to the guy.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
LOL, CLEAR!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 28th, 2005, 12:39 PM
now get back into the fight soldier

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==