PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

Dresden
November 18th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Hey everyone...

I know it's been quite a long time since I've been on the boards or on the server. I have been quite busy as of late with the storms and am finally catching up with everything. Just as a heads up, I've finally put a new system together (one that's actually capable of running Source). Once I get it setup and install Source I'll be back on the server getting nubbed like the good ole days. I look forward to seeing many old friends (although it seems that some have gone by the wayside) as well as getting to know some of the new Mercs I'm not familiar with. Well...I'm off to install everything on my new 'puter and I'll see you guys and gals soon.

Always,
Mike

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 18th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Good too see ya man! I'm all for peeps wanting to play source :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 18th, 2005, 11:03 PM
POOKIE!!! WTF you been??? I moved again and back at Blues. I can't find yer number either... Damn I miss you sweet meat.

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 18th, 2005, 11:13 PM
POOKIE!!! WTF you been??? I moved again and back at Blues. I can't find yer number either... Damn I miss you sweet meat.

That there is just down right scary!!!!

BTW... Good to see ya again and hope to see you on the server.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 19th, 2005, 12:20 AM
ahh lost lovers united :stick

Dresden
November 19th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Nutria...

I'm gonna PM you my number...Sugar Britches :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 19th, 2005, 06:05 AM
He lives in Bayou Blue... What are there, like 12 numbers there? Just start going through 'em from the top.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 19th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Well from I've seen on T.V there are probly only 2 numbers there now, the rest got washed away.... :stick

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 19th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Geography f00! Bayou Blue didn't get hit by the storm! lol The area I work in did! DOH

Wyrm_f00d
November 19th, 2005, 11:56 PM

geezzz..TMI!!! *shaking head*

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 20th, 2005, 09:20 AM

I know you have "personal" relations with some mems, but I will play wit ya any time.

In the words of YellowDog: Welcome back to the darkness.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==